Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Boat Mag just got banned from my house!

Tom Brown
    Somehow your perception is way over the top here.
    I could imagine it would seem that way, given how different our points of view are.
    It's just not important enough for me to deal with.
    Fair enough. I guess our priorities differ.
    And respect is a 2 way street...
    Not in your house, it would seem.
    ... and you don't even know me to make the statement.
    What statement? Do you mean the statement that you're less significant that your wife and likely your daughter? You are being censored, funkcity. I'm trying to imagine a scenario in which that can happen without a power imbalance.... and I can't do it.
    Every day I deal with compromise in the workplace and at home.
    I see. You're conceding your magazine. What did your wife and daughter concede?
    If I always had it my way life would be simple.
    This is not about that. This is censorship. This is about personal space.
    If you were talking about not getting your choice of holiday destination, that would be a situation for compromise.
    3) or I just don't want our young kids to read it...that's the 3rd choice.
    Interesting spin. Read your first post. That is not how this was presented.
    .... wife and daughter were not pleased that this was coming in the mail to our house.... I did get a scathing report from the wife and daughter units over the phone....
    I realize that most of you seem to live in an all-me-all-the-time world but what's the point?
    Yes, there is a lot of that here. I do my best to be a person of compromise so I can certainly respect that position but that is not how I see this.
    I just don't equate respect as equaling no-balls.
    I just don't equate the forfeit of personal space as equaling self respect.
    Am I totally alone here?
    You may be alone in this thread but you are not alone completely. I recall a thread in which a member mentioned he asked his wife if he could go to the river and she said 'no'. It drew a similar response to your thread.
    One of the things that's going on here is that different people have different relationships. If you have something that you are happy with, my hat is off to you. It couldn't matter less if anyone else understands your point of view, as long as it works for you.
    In that vein, I wish you well and offer my support on that level.
    One thing that strikes me a possibility here is that perhaps your wife is someone who is uptight. That can be a self feeding cycle. Don't despair. A solution is at hand.
    Have you ever considered the idea of going to the bar after work, get a nice buzz going, drive to a toy store and pick up a suit of studded leather, chrome snaffle rings, hobnail boots, and then finally stomping into the house, rip your wife's clothes off, grab her hips and pound the pipe into her like you're an angry bull, just bolted from another pasture after goring the farmer and knocking down the fence. I'm talking about throwing down on her like a semi-tractor bumping an orange traffic cone. Pay no attention to the kids. Let them run for their lives or stay and watch. When it's all done, say "I am Funkcity and I have a penis."
    Think about it.

J540
    I don't know ... Iam kinda new at this magazine stuff, But maybe she will approve of this
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...00/8786-52.jpg
    Quick get the boy out before its to late.

MR HARLEY
    I happen to like skinny, skanky, plastic chics.
    well those are three I would like to takes pics with.. with my skinny skanky plastic self..
    Any way we could get somemore pics??

J540
    I happen to like skinny, skanky, plastic chics.
    Any way we could get somemore pics??
    Me too, Here's one we just took.http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0/IMG_0227.jpg

HighRoller
    Have you ever considered the idea of going to the bar after work, get a nice buzz going, drive to a toy store to picking up a suit of studded leather, chrome snaffle rings, and hobnail boots, and then finally stomping into the house, rip your wife's clothes off, grab her hips and pound the pipe into her like you're an angry bull, just bolted from another pasture after goring the farmer and jumping the fence. I'm talking about throwing down on her like a semi-tractor bumping an orange road cone. Pay no attention to the kids. Let them run for their lives or stay and watch. When it's all done, say "I am Funkcity and I have a penis."
    Think about it.
    I...Fukk...Dude, Brown. I've been laughing my balls off for 5 minutes. (Does that make me like Funk City now? Ball-less?) Luckily I didn't spit JD on the monitor...Holy crap. Where do you come up with this stuff? You are truly a literary master!!

HighRoller
    Me too, Here's one we just took.http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0/IMG_0227.jpg
    Yikes!! Is she on the Nicole Richie diet?? Eww...Never seen a white Ethiopian.

MR HARLEY
    Saw those on isl thanks! She is a beautiful goddess sent from above. Its like a breast of fresh air in here.

MR HARLEY
    Yikes!! Is she on the Nicole Richie diet?? Eww...Never seen a white Ethiopian.
    Now why did you have to go and say that, you cant be serious. :idea:
    IMHO she looks to be in great physical condition.

Tom Brown
    Never seen a white Ethiopian.
    Easy there, lance. I think she's gorgeous.

HighRoller
    Now why did you have to go and say that, you cant be serious. :idea:
    IMHO she looks to be in great physical condition.
    Different strokes, dude. I personally don't like the "emaciated" look where ribs and pelvic bones stick out more than hips.

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast