Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Boat Mag just got banned from my house!

Baja Big Dog
    http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/b...gdog/fagad.jpg
    Dude, its called weight watchers, sounds like she needs to shed a few, might be a little insecure....
    Do your nuts shrink much if your wife uses the vacume bags, before she freezes them?

thatguy
    Have you ever considered the idea of going to the bar after work, get a nice buzz going, drive to a toy store and picking up a suit of studded leather, chrome snaffle rings, hobnail boots, and then finally stomping into the house, rip your wife's clothes off, grab her hips and pound the pipe into her like you're an angry bull, just bolted from another pasture after goring the farmer and knocking down the fence. I'm talking about throwing down on her like a semi-tractor bumping an orange traffic cone. Pay no attention to the kids. Let them run for their lives or stay and watch. When it's all done, say "I am Funkcity and I have a penis."
    Think about it.
    THIS,... This is why I pledge my respect to this man!!
    This is the stuff I was talking about in your call out thread!
    MASTER!!
    Tommy

PaPaG
    I wouldn't bother going home from work. Start the car and keep driving until you get to Havasu. Take pictures of girls in pasties and send them to your wife, then call her sister and ask her to join you.
    Classic

djunkie
    Different strokes, dude. I personally don't like the "emaciated" look where ribs and pelvic bones stick out more than hips.
    Its just the way shes standing. If you saw her in person you'd be tripping over your tongue.

BajaMike
    Would you like to borrow my nuts for a couple days?
    I'm not reading all 4 or 5 pages of this......:idea:
    Can I just say...."ditto what Mandelon said"......??

selfmade
    and she lets you log on here?
    s:
    No he logs on from work. This is the funniest thread i have read in a while. I laughed out loud at some of your responses.

selfmade
    Would you like to borrow my nuts for a couple days?
    He might put them in his mouth! LOL:jawdrop:

riverbound
    Funkcity.....I am F*cking speechless. you must be the worlds biggest p*ssy.
    This has nothing to do with respect, or compramise or any of the other BS excuses you posted. You let your wife take off with your Balls a long time ago. and now she is seeing how far she can demasculate you.
    Before we know it you will be loaded up on estrogen, watching Ricky lake, tivoing Oprah. and menstrating. you make me sick!

Have you ever considered the idea of going to the bar after work, get a nice buzz going, drive to a toy store and pick up a suit of studded leather, chrome snaffle rings, hobnail boots, and then finally stomping into the house, rip your wife's clothes off, grab her hips and pound the pipe into her like you're an angry bull, just bolted from another pasture after goring the farmer and knocking down the fence. I'm talking about throwing down on her like a semi-tractor bumping an orange traffic cone. Pay no attention to the kids. Let them run for their lives or stay and watch. When it's all done, say "I am Funkcity and I have a penis."
    Think about it.
    Brown
    How's the ice cream in the park program working out Thomster

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast