Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Boat Mag just got banned from my house!

ratso
    Easy, guys. Some men need a woman to take charge and make all the hard decisions. One of my best friends constantly promises we're going to Laughlin for a weekend and gives me a list of dates that he's "available". When I confirm one he doesn't call back for a month. When he finally calls back he doesn't talk about the "trip". When I mention it he acts like he forgot about it and says he'll check his calendar. Then he calls back a week later to cancel because his daughter is having a recital. 4 recitals and counting.
    I don't blame his wife. She's a bitch and hates me but he lets her lead him around by the balls. It's his fault.
    I see that a lot especially with guys raised by a single mom... talk about a bunch of Vaginas.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Let me be the first to point out this thread is useless without PICS
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...86e49f454d.jpg

cxr133
    I bet he's not allowed to stick it in her pooper either.
    im guessing its reversed... HE probably takes it up the pooper!!!

IDRPSTF
    I feel your pain man. Sometimes when I am not working the parties at the Lingerie store... or doing a inventory photoshoot with all the models at SmugglersInc, my wife will ask why I was out till 2:00 and came home smelling like perfume and booze! Its like they just wont let up on us and the leash just keeps getting shorter Huh?
    I know exactly where you are coming from

OutCole'd
    May I suggest you change your screen name, but sounds like you might want to check with the wife to make sure thats OK.

Rvr Swpr
    Just got the new HB issue today.
    A little more risque photography started last month and wife and daughter were not pleased that this was coming in the mail to our house.
    Now don't get me wrong, I canceled Powerboat and Trailer Boats years ago because I thought they were no fun at all I also thought HB represented all types of hot boats not just the $300K+ versions.
    While its always been a bit comical to see a girl with high heels on the deck of a boat it none-the-less is great eye candy and has been a lot of fun.
    I'm at work now I haven't even seen the new issue but I did get a scathing report from the wife and daughter units over the phone.
    So yes I'll have to cancel my long running subscription.... (for a while anyway :idea: ):cry:
    This guy has got to be with ***boat. This post will sell alot of mags.lol

MR HARLEY
    I feel your pain man. Sometimes when I am not working the parties at the Lingerie store... or doing a inventory photoshoot with all the models at SmugglersInc, my wife will ask why I was out till 2:00 and came home smelling like perfume and booze! Its like they just wont let up on us and the leash just keeps getting shorter Huh?
    I know exactly where you are coming from
    Is Smugglers Inc. hireing?

ratso
    im guessing its reversed... HE probably takes it up the pooper!!!
    That's just wrong...

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast