Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Boat Mag just got banned from my house!

MRS FLYIN VEE
    My wife knows I'll never leave her for a HB chick. Too skinny, skanky and plastic for the most part...except for Bre. If she showed up at my door wearing a smile I might be divorced in the morning:devil:
    well if I remember right you were one who didn't like pics of any of the skanky, skinny, plastic filled girls on here.:idea:

HighRoller
    well if I remember right you were one who didn't like pics of any of the skanky, skinny, plastic filled girls on here.:idea:
    I had to make an exception for you, Char, because of your award winning ass in the thong Is that a good enough compliment to get me a ride in the DCB??

J540
    Here's the kind of pic's you will be aloud to look at for now onhttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/nun.jpg

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I had to make an exception for you, Char, because of your award winning ass in the thong Is that a good enough compliment to get me a ride in the DCB??
    :idea: you sure have changed. .

beaverretriever
    OMG, I just got home and read this. I honestly thought it was a joke.
    Do you like the mag? If so, you should continue to read it. Its not like you were on the front lawn in a banana hammock, jerking off to Fiesta Butt Babes magazine.
    If she really loves you, and knows that reading the mag makes you happy then she shouldn't give a crap.
    What I don't understand is that you said your daughter didn't like it either??? If she doesn't like it, she should move the F out. If she is too young to move out, she shouldn't have a say anyways. Does she pay the mortgage or somthing LOL
    BTW, the picture below is for you!

KLEPTOW
    Does she open all of your mail with out asking, or just magazines?

MRS FLYIN VEE
    OMG, I just got home and read this. I honestly thought it was a joke.
    Do you like the mag? If so, you should continue to read it. Its not like you were on the front lawn in a banana hammock, jerking off to Fiesta Butt Babes magazine.
    If she really loves you, and knows that reading the mag makes you happy then she shouldn't give a crap.
    What I don't understand is that you said your daughter didn't like it either??? If she doesn't like it, she should move the F out. If she is too young to move out, she shouldn't have a say anyways. Does she pay the mortgage or somthing LOL
    BTW, the picture below is for you!
    Thank you. :devil:

MR HARLEY
    Here's the kind of pic's you will be aloud to look at for now on
    Or these.
    http://www.un.org/Pubs/chronicle/200...ghan_women.jpg

beaverretriever
    [/SIZE]
    Thank you. :devil:
    Oh, the pic is for Highroller as well.... some of those skinny, skanky, plastic chics...

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Oh, the pic is for Highroller as well.... some of those skinny, skanky, plastic chics...
    well those are three I would like to takes pics with.. with my skinny skanky plastic self..

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast