Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Pesky Mormons

photo chick
    You are right. I should have prefaced it by the word "some" becuase I have met some schmuck momos and some great ones. I was only thinking of the good ones.
    All religions have some amazing people.
    I mean, look at Scientology, they have Tom Cruise.
    Non believers are good people too!!

Jbb
    Jordy sez;
    All aboard!....lmao...

Magic34
    No they are not. Just to cover everything, even a monkey or giraffe could be a good person if they wanted to.

Magic34
    The best way to get rid of them or any other over the top religious visitors is simple.Just answer the door stark ass naked.Thats it.Show em BIG JIM @ THE TWINNS OR FLUFFY THE BEAVER. Works every time.
    Dont know about fluffy.
    My cousin was kicked off his mission in England because he got in fluffy. Some of these guys may go back more if a chick answers naked. Hell, I know what I would have done if I went.
    My cousin chose the wrong path. The path of English coochy.

Cole Trickle
    Dont know about fluffy.
    My cousin was kicked off his mission in England because he got in fluffy. Some of these guys may go back more if a chick answers naked. Hell, I know what I would have done if I went.
    My cousin chose the wrong path. The path of English coochy.
    LOL....I bet it was the magic rocks
    My better half was raised Mormon just like Mike. Most of her family are still very active in the church and all tremendous people. Unfortunatley it is my opinion that church is the biggest business in the world and they are very good at what they do. They give people without hope something to believe in.
    I like the fact that Mormons have great family values. I don' like the fact that they don't drink beer and frown upon pre marital sex
    lol I learned alot about mormanism from southpark from that program and have found that alot of what that show states is simi correct.(dumb-dumb-dumb-dumb-dumb)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LOQi_7Vg-U
    I am not religious and get all the spirituality I need from the river and dessert.

Sleek-Jet
    Anyone know how to keep your mormon buddy from drinking all your beer when you go fishing??
    Invite another mormon...

fc-pilot
    I have to say I have got a kick out of this thread. I chose to go on a mission when I was about twenty and know a heck of a lot more about "banging down peoples doors than most here. I say that not in a condescending way, but more in a humorous way as the things that happen would make you guys roll on the floor. I have seen and heard it all. I have had people pull guns on me (numerous times), open the door while screaming at the top of their lungs, had guys open the door with their Wang hanging out the front of their underwear (so to tick him off we pretended to not notice and still talked to him) and best of all had people try to save me. That was about as successful as us crazy Mormons trying to save you. I would not take back one experience. I will totally agree that many of us Morons (oh, did I just call us that) go way to far some times with how we treat people. In our defense, we often get cold shoulders from people just because we are LDS. When it affects getting jobs, finding friends, and just being accepted for who you really are you tend to be a little defensive. I do have to agree that the more Mormons you get in an area the crazier they get. Hence the reason I will never live in Utah. But that is just me.
    To answer a few questions,
    Opinionated,
    What you need to do is visit with the bishop (it should only be once) and ask to have her records removed. I am sorry but that is how it works. After doing that they will no longer have any records of your wife (or your family) and should stop pestering you with crummy gifts. Now the missionaries will still pound on your door, but that is so you don't feel left out when they pound on your neighbor’s door too.
    Magic34,
    We get into your development by standing at the gate and spreading our arms. Heck, it worked for Moses, why not us.:idea:
    River Lynchmob,
    Is Michael Krakauer Mormon? I am sure he would have to be. I would hate to think you would ask a Ford salesman about the quality of a Chevy. I don't think you would do something that foolish as you are an educated person (or at least I am giving you credit as being educated)
    Paul Miller
    Sleek-jet, if I have some time later I will post some more Mormon jokes as I know a bunch of them.

Magic34
    Magic34,
    We get into your development by standing at the gate and spreading our arms. Heck, it worked for Moses, why not us.:idea:
    My stepdad is in the high council. I live in the groves of Mesa, AZ in a gated community, more mormons here than Salt Lake. There are 3 stake centers within 1 miles of my house. 2 back to back at my rear gate. I have mormon friends that think it funny by my reaction.
    I have a pretty good idea that 1 of those 3 ways is how it happens.

Magic34
    I have to say I have got a kick out of this thread. I chose to go on a mission when I was about twenty and know a heck of a lot more about "banging down peoples doors than most here. I say that not in a condescending way, but more in a humorous way as the things that happen would make you guys roll on the floor. I have seen and heard it all. I have had people pull guns on me (numerous times), open the door while screaming at the top of their lungs, had guys open the door with their Wang hanging out the front of their underwear (so to tick him off we pretended to not notice and still talked to him) and best of all had people try to save me. That was about as successful as us crazy Mormons trying to save you. I would not take back one experience. I will totally agree that many of us Morons (oh, did I just call us that) go way to far some times with how we treat people. In our defense, we often get cold shoulders from people just because we are LDS. When it affects getting jobs, finding friends, and just being accepted for who you really are you tend to be a little defensive. I do have to agree that the more Mormons you get in an area the crazier they get. Hence the reason I will never live in Utah. But that is just me.
    One of my best friends went on a mission at 20 y/o. It changed his life for the better. He had no direction in life and needed to go do something like a mission to get him determined to follow through with things.
    I totally agree with the dense population of mormons like you state in the last few sentences. Where I grew up, Price/Elliott area of Chandler, the mormon people were great. I never switched wards the entire time I was active. Always in the same territory even after moving less than 1 mile away to our second house when I was 18. I have guys that I feel are like a second father to me. Actually the current Bishop was my leader all growing up and him and I still talk to him, not about church, just life in general.
    Now the momos in my area are very stand-offish and abrasive. They dont seem to want to help like the other area I was used to. Dont know exactly what it is, but there is a HUGE difference that is very noticable to me here in Mesa compared to Chandler.

fc-pilot
    That is also why I won't live in the south east valley. I am afraid the North West valley is starting to get too many of us pesky Mormons over here too. I just can't find a place where I can be different.
    Paul

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast