Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Famous Quotes

ULTRA26 # 1
    and who can forget these gems...
    "[I]t depends on how you define "alone" ... there were a lot of times when we were alone, but I never really thought we were."
    "It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is"
    - excerpts from Bill Clinton's grand jury testimony
    He got busted for getting a blow job, and we needed the f'n Grand Jury for that. Talk about a Republican which hunt. We all know what he did. How many tax payer dollers were spent on that one?

never_fast_enuf
    How about some more?
    "We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans" - Bill Clinton (this is REAL scary)
    "You know the one thing that's wrong with this country? Everyone gets a chance to have their fair say." - Bill Clinton

ULTRA26 # 1
    Were you seriously trying to make a point with that? Can you please explain to me how that is different from him saying he could spend our money better? You do realize it IS our money and not theirs, right?
    Do you not know what quote means?
    In case you have forgoten, Clinton isn't this Countriy's sitting Prez. Mr. Clinton is history

never_fast_enuf
    He got busted for getting a blow job, and we needed the f'n Grand Jury for that. Talk about a Republican which hunt. We all know what he did. How many tax payer dollers were spent on that one?
    Less than was spent of the witch hunt that produced a he said she said conviction of Libby. Funny how that works, ain't it.

never_fast_enuf
    Yeah, it means Bill Clinton thought he could spend our money better than we can. Actually, it's so simple, even a liberal should be able to understand it.

never_fast_enuf
    In case you have forgoten, Clinton isn't this Countriy's sitting Ptez. Mr. Clinton is history
    Again, your point is moot. YOU started the thread, I added to it. I love when you libs protest about bringing up Clinton in the exact BS context you Bash W with. Priceless....
    Hypocrisy...you seem to have had an extra helping for breakfast this morning.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Yeah, it means Bill Clinton thought he could spend our money better than we can. Actually, it's so simple, even a liberal should be able to understand it.
    A quote man a quote.
    You can't make your boy look any smarter. He's like a Keystone Cop
    Now it's about "Libs" Can't you do any better than that?

never_fast_enuf
    And by the way, I also love when you Clinton sycophants claim he was busted for a BJ. Fact is, he was busted for the same thing Scooter Libby was convicted of...LYING to a grand jury....period...end of story. IMPEACHED!

never_fast_enuf
    A quote man a quote.
    You can't make your boy look any smarter. He's like a Keystone Cop
    Now it's about "Libs" Can't you do any better than that?
    Again, the simple points fly right over your head. It isn't about making Bush look smarter. It's about pointing out you every hypocritical stance. Actually, people like you make it pretty damn easy. It's what I do.

never_fast_enuf
    talk about a real dumb a$$...
    "The last time I checked, the Constitution said, 'of the people, by the people and for the people.' That's what the Declaration of Independence says." - Bill Clinton (Note that the statement quoted was from the Gettysburg Address)
    Maybe Bill was smoking but not inhaling in the first grade when everyone else learned this.
    http://www.gargaro.com/sounds/bc.au

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast