Thread: Friends of Ultra

Schiada76
    Californian pleads not guilty in voter-registration-fraud case
    By Keith Ervin
    Seattle Times staff reporter
    Related
    Archive | 2 plead not guilty in voter-fraud case; 2 fail to appear
    Archive | Seven charged in vote-fraud scheme
    Former ACORN voter-registration worker Ryan Edward Olson, 28, of Needles, Calif., pleaded not guilty Wednesday to felony charges of providing false information on a voter registration.
    Olson was the fourth of seven defendants to plead not guilty in King County Superior Court in what authorities say is the biggest case of voter-registration fraud in state history.
    The defendants, who worked last year for ACORN, the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now, allegedly filled out and submitted more than 1,800 fictitious voter-registration cards in King and Pierce counties as an easy way to keep their hourly jobs.
    Arrest warrants were issued last week for Kendra Lynn Thill, 18, of no known address, and Jayson Lee Woods, 19, of Elkridge, Md., after they failed to appear for arraignment Aug. 2.
    Clifton Eugene Mitchell, 44, of Lakewood, Pierce County, is scheduled to be arraigned Aug. 30.
    Robert Edward Greene, 56, of Tacoma, pleaded not guilty Tuesday, and Tina Marie Johnson, 24, and Brianna Rose Debwa, 35, both of Tacoma, entered not-guilty pleas last week.
    Keith Ervin: 206-464-2105 or kervin@seattletimes.com
    Now Ultra your task is to find the equivalent from the evil right wing conspiracy.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Schiada,
    "Friends of Ultra" is an inappropriate title for your thread, not to mention that I don't know or care who these people are. I would appreciate if you would ask Rex to change your thread title to something more proper.

Schiada76
    :d

ULTRA26 # 1
    Does this mean something?
    You need Rex to change it.

never_fast_enuf
    Lets add hyper sensitive to hypocritical....
    Or we could add egotisticalÂ…what makes you think he was talking about you? Actually, I didn't think you had any friends...

Schiada76
    Well I did try to change it.
    These aren't people you look up too? They epitomize the left. "By any means neccesary."
    They are HUGE component of the Democrat party today.
    If you did a little goggle search you would be surprised what the libs have been doing in recent elections. REAL fraud not I think or feel or guess fraud like the left always claims.

Old Texan
    Greek symbol for Ultra? :devil:
    Oh my Gawd, look what I've discovered adding the smily- :devil
    Shiada is the Devil :2purples:

Schiada76
    Someho I muffed the smiley post.:d
    The devil???:sqeyes: :sqeyes: MMMMMMMUUUUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

SmokinLowriderSS
    I mean, we all KNOW (or just FEEL) that Republicans steal elections and commit voter fraud all the time.
    NEVER good, honest, upstanding Democrats. :jawdrop: :idea: