Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Russian bomber jets resume Cold War sorties

RitcheyRch

Sounds like the "Old days" (late 60's/ early 70"s) when they would do the same thing to us in Alaska. They would fly over near us and we would scramble the F-106's and the pilots would go up and take pictures of each other...
    Steve

32sunrkt
    dangerous game:sqeyes:

There's something about Putin that just seems a little sketchy. He doesn't instill any level of trust with me anyway.
    Perhaps Russia is flexing its muscles a little because it knows the US Mil is streched thin and support within US for gov (admin & CONGRESS) is very poor at this time.

RitcheyRch
    My thoughts exactly.
    There's something about Putin that just seems a little sketchy. He doesn't instill any level of trust with me anyway.
    Perhaps Russia is flexing its muscles a little because it knows the US Mil is streched thin and support within US for gov (admin & CONGRESS) is very poor at this time.

Havasu_Dreamin
    Quite possibly the case. However, if they, the Russians, really want to resume the cold war even this congress would see the need for increasing the defense budget to take them on again.....At least I hope so...

RitcheyRch
    I'm all for increasing the defense budget and getting me back to work designing fighters and bombers.
    Quite possibly the case. However, if they, the Russians, really want to resume the cold war even this congress would see the need for increasing the defense budget to take them on again.....At least I hope so...

Baja Big Dog
    We would never be able to get enough illegals into this country to mow the grass and weeds at all the military bases we closed if we the Russians decided to turn into assholes again...

ck7684
    This is nothing to worry about...I've read alot about the Cold War etc....this is nothing:sleeping:

MADDOG355
    I am gonna bet this has something to do with the dispute over the north pole.
    Time to rally the canucks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast