Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Photoglou ROCKS!

OGShocker
    A quick note to thank Jay for the painless purchase of our new shop truck. Great price and BETTER service. The only problem with painless purchases is the next buy comes too easy!!!
    Thank you again JAY!!!

HocusPocus
    i have never seen anything bad posted about a Photoglou deal!! looks like a win-win situation. :boxed:

phebus
    If your thinking about a new Chevy, if you call him, you won't be able to resist. Make sure you actually want to buy before you call him. The bastard (said in the nicest way) makes it so easy, and gives the best prices. He is the master pick pocket.
    I am a victim, and couldn't be happier.

Kilrtoy
    YEAH HE SUCKS, I was ryingto get a car from him BUT NOOOOOOOOO
    he was to busy with you...... :cry: :cry: :cry:
    NO he was not to busy, I'm kidding

JackieV
    A quick note to thank Jay for the painless purchase of our new shop truck. Great price and BETTER service. The only problem with painless purchases is the next buy comes too easy!!!
    Thank you again JAY!!!
    Okay how much did he give ya off or pay ya to say that on here???
    That Jay! lol J/K

Squirtin Thunder
    All other GM dealers are scared of him too. They just don't know how to match Jay on anything. My neighbor was getting the run-a-round from all of the dealers in the area on her 4dr Blazer/Suburban full size thing. She came to me and asked if I could look at it. Well the steering was so tight I could not even drive it, even though the dealers said it was normal. I went with her this morning and through Jays name around like I was someone and they started to hop like flees. It sure is nice when you know someone like Jay.
    Thanks Jay !!!
    Jim
    BTW - It was the dealer here in Bullhead.

PHOTOGLOU
    All other GM dealers are scared of him too. They just don't know how to match Jay on anything. My neighbor was getting the run-a-round from all of the dealers in the area on her 4dr Blazer/Suburban full size thing. She came to me and asked if I could look at it. Well the steering was so tight I could not even drive it, even though the dealers said it was normal. I went with her this morning and through Jays name around like I was someone and they started to hop like flees. It sure is nice when you know someone like Jay.
    Thanks Jay !!!
    Jim
    BTW - It was the dealer here in Bullhead.
    That being said by a FORD guy?????
    Jim it was good to talk to you tonight..... Please keep me updated on the outcome. And thanks for the kind words....
    Mark,
    let me know the price or what you want to do with that 4x4 truck.... And thanks for thinking of me on the work truck... Jay

Squirtin Thunder
    But it is guys like you that make buying a car/truck fun.

OGShocker
    Okay how much did he give ya off or pay ya to say that on here???
    That Jay! lol J/K
    In the long run, this deal may cost me more money than going to my local dealer. B.O.A.T. or Break Out Another Thousand is my bartenders favorite saying when Jay and I get together.
    Yesterday was a pretty amazing deal. Call Jay, Jay drives 30 miles, takes my check, leaves me the truck.
    http://www.gmbuypower.com//images/gm...ed/2006186.gif
    Lastnight I drove the thing home. My only complaint is the truck hauls azz! My driver should be able to melt the rear tires off this thing in one month.
    Jay, thank you again!

PHOTOGLOU
    In the long run, this deal may cost me more money than going to my local dealer. B.O.A.T. or Break Out Another Thousand is my bartenders favorite saying when Jay and I get together.
    Yesterday was a pretty amazing deal. Call Jay, Jay drives 30 miles, takes my check, leaves me the truck.
    http://www.gmbuypower.com//images/gm...ed/2006186.gif
    Lastnight I drove the thing home. My only complaint is the truck hauls azz! My driver should be able to melt the rear tires off this thing in one month.
    Jay, thank you again!
    The onlt reason this is going to cost you more is......... You'll spend more time at the bar with me (instead of at the dealership) when you could be making money.... :argue:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast