Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Photoglou ROCKS!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    I havent bought a ride from jay but I met him at the races and he is one hell of a guy. I am looking foward to meeting up with you again jay in havi If you come back to phoenix pm me and we can hit some clubs I still have your number so when I buy a new escalade I will hit you up

OGShocker
    The onlt reason this is going to cost you more is......... You'll spend more time at the bar with me (instead of at the dealership) when you could be making money.... :argue:
    You/me@bar = $$$$$. :crossx: Be cheaper to hate you...

Kilrtoy
    You/me@bar = $$$$$. :crossx: Be cheaper to hate you...
    WTF, Are you guys an ITEM now, no wonder he hasnt called back, JAY IS IN LOVE.... :yuk:

PHOTOGLOU
    WTF, Are you guys an ITEM now, no wonder he hasnt called back, JAY IS IN LOVE.... :yuk:
    Actually I thought with all the Police brutallity at the schools lately that you would have your hands full.... AND I don't want to be the reason you get sucker punched by a 15 year old (as your answering your cell phone).......

Newcastle
    Jay, you get rid of that pickup lease deal you were giving out or you still have it?

PHOTOGLOU
    Jay, you get rid of that pickup lease deal you were giving out or you still have it?
    Call me.... Jay 714 552 0300

al cole'holic
    In the long run, this deal may cost me more money than going to my local dealer. B.O.A.T. or Break Out Another Thousand is my bartenders favorite saying when Jay and I get together.
    Yesterday was a pretty amazing deal. Call Jay, Jay drives 30 miles, takes my check, leaves me the truck.
    http://www.gmbuypower.com//images/gm...ed/2006186.gif
    Lastnight I drove the thing home. My only complaint is the truck hauls azz! My driver should be able to melt the rear tires off this thing in one month.
    Jay, thank you again!
    ...Is it the I-5 motor package??

OGShocker
    ...Is it the I-5 motor package??
    Yes. I need to detune that focker before my driver melts the tires of it. :crossx:

Chase
    Does this truck have the same kind of tailgate as your full size truck...

JB in so cal
    When Jay breaks wind, gold dust comes out!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast