Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hot Boat Magazine cover boat

Hardly Satisfied
    Got mine today, Congrats

hkunz
    Does it say how fast my boat goes? Since I didn't get a straight answer, I assume for insurance reasons.....
    And thanks for all the great comments. We've been looking for a year now for a deck-type boat, and when I walked into the Advantage showroom, it just kinda clicked - "there's the boat". All it took then was figuring out how to pay for it.

RitcheyRch
    Congrats

phebus
    HP600 SC/Bravo 1 XR- Top speed tested 70.4

Chipster27
    I was just called by the salesman at Advantage, Bill, who told me my boat was on the cover of Hot Boat Magazine.
    Congrats, great looking boat!

Run_em_Hard
    HP600 SC/Bravo 1 XR- Top speed tested 70.4
    I am not 100% sure since I don't have my copy in front of me but, weren't the conditions pretty crappy too???

Beer-30
    Boy, that's really gonna piss off the wake-boarders to have another big boat on BV.

GHT
    GREAT!! Now that HB is putting Risqué models on the cover and in the pages my wife is going to stop my HB subscription.
    Congrats on the boat making the cover. That's cool

hkunz
    Boy, that's really gonna piss off the wake-boarders to have another big boat on BV.
    LOL I doubt the Advantage will ever get put in at BV. We're leaving it in Havasu, at least for a while. We took the Cheetah to Havasu a year and a half ago, and it hasn't been back yet
    We had a Donzi for a very short period a few years back, and we put it in at BV. Every time we hit the throttle from a stop, we raised a cloud of mud. We didn't go back with that boat.

Dan Lorenze
    Congrats on the boat. I've read lots of good things on the boat and its handling. Advantage did a great job. Now that the cover was posted here my wife says no more ***boat.com Bye folks, it's been fun....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast