Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Long Beach Circle Sprints Hot Boat meeting spot

2manymustangs
    All:
    I would like to set up a Hot Boat meeting spot with PRIME front row seating on the beach for the circle sprints since I am staying next door to Marine Stadium. I have a GIANT cooler that I can fill with ice FOR soda, water and ummmm perhaps a few beers?
    If anyone is interested and has a large sunshade I would gladly pick it up and get it all set up in an effort to reserve our space. I don't think that anyone will screw with the shade, chairs or cooler even if it is left overnight.
    Bruce...

superdave013
    the prime spot is the beer garden.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    We will be on the other side, watching at turn 2 but we will for sure bike over and check you guys out!

lilrick
    We will be on the other side, watching at turn 2 but we will for sure bike over and check you guys out!

I am sexy!! check me out twice!!

lilrick
    All:
    I would like to set up a Hot Boat meeting spot with PRIME front row seating on the beach for the circle sprints since I am staying next door to Marine Stadium. I have a GIANT cooler that I can fill with ice FOR soda, water and ummmm perhaps a few beers?
    If anyone is interested and has a large sunshade I would gladly pick it up and get it all set up in an effort to reserve our space. I don't think that anyone will screw with the shade, chairs or cooler even if it is left overnight.
    Bruce...
    I planned to go down ther Friday morning and stake a CLAIM!!! Anybody else wanna go?

THOR
    Where is the best place to park for this? I want to take my boy down there, but we cant stay long and I wanted get in and get out easily.
    Any suggestions?

dmontzsta
    I am still a little confused about my plans. I need to be down there Friday to check in and get wristbands and hate getting up early and live so far, ughhhhhh, so confused...

linda your going to be on the eastside down at the end?havent been to the old stadium in quite a few years.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    linda your going to be on the eastside down at the end?havent been to the old stadium in quite a few years.
    Uhm....I have no clue. We plan on being directly across the water from the pits. I will call you when we get there!
    And LilRick, I will check you out, not once, not twice but thrice!!!!

Uhm....I have no clue. We plan on being directly across the water from the pits. I will call you when we get there!
    And LilRick, I will check you out, not once, not twice but thrice!!!!
    ok i know were your going to be .

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast