Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Binge Drinkers Anonymous Members..CHECK IN!!!

Mrs 2LKHVSU
    Well this is one category I fall into.... I completely fall into this category.
    I don't drink during the week so I am "on my game" for work. Not to mention all the stress I deal with.
    Come the weekend I usually Let go... Sometimes too much...
    Maybe one day I will get my dream job (no joke) as an employee of the plumbing isle for Home Depot.... Or a Superintendent for a builder.
    One day I will relax.
    Then again.... I will find another reason to drink excessively..
    Welcome to Friday Night...RELAX, friend....

djunkie
    Jealous?!?!!?
    Me jealous? Never. In fact the g/f and I are finishing off our second bottle of wine right now. Oh ya, I still remember that night at Cole Trickles house sweetheart. :wink: :wink:

djunkie
    What no beer in the house??
    Plenty. Its just we've tapped into the wine stash now. Bottle #3 is about to get opened.

djunkie
    you rung? trashd.was out watcn the stars
    You mean your so trashed your seeing stars?

Ziggy
    Me jealous? Never. In fact the g/f and I are finishing off our second bottle of wine right now. Oh ya, I still remember that night at Cole Trickles house sweetheart.: :wink: Posting on HB with a bottle of wine between you and the GF......how romantic
    Are you hungry yet?

GHT
    Welcome to Friday Night...RELAX, friend....
    No doubt... I am postin' on HB drinking a (another) cold beer and watching Ben 10 on Cartoon Network..
    I'M BINGIN'..

Mrs 2LKHVSU
    No doubt... I am postin' on HB drinking a (another) cold beer and watching Ben 10 on Cartoon Network..
    I'M BINGIN'..
    Say hello to the Mrs for us....we met at Mad Dogs this Summer...
    Glad to year you can b r e a t h. Life is what it is...relax, and enjoy the view...

HighRoller
    Looks like plenty of new members to BDA...Workin' GJ and Diet #2 after 3 beers. Would love to be sharing a bottle wine with the wife but she's pregnant and out of town. Damn. Looks like it's beer and blowup doll for me this weekend

Mrs 2LKHVSU
    Me jealous? Never. In fact the g/f and I are finishing off our second bottle of wine right now. Oh ya, I still remember that night at Cole Trickles house sweetheart. :wink: :wink:
    Wine...ahh, my favorite! Another bottle of Cab on another Friday night. This one to celebrate another birthday--oh it's mine...in 3 days! Cheers to you and the g/f, friend.
    p.s. I remember the party at Brandins, too!

GHT
    Say hello to the Mrs for us....we met at Mad Dogs this Summer...
    Glad to year you can b r e a t h. Life is what it is...relax, and enjoy the view...
    I told her and she says Hi... I just have one question... If you Binge together is it a problem??? Cause that is what we are doing.. J/K
    We are getting up early to hit the water.. Are ya'll goin' to be there?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast