Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Is anyone not...

Nord
    I'm not selling, I'm too happy with what I have. I don't need a bigger boat, I have all of the bells and whistles I want, and its turn key. My boat brand new now is probably about 75,000. I will gladly keep mine and keep the rest of my money in the banks since the sky is falling
    ~NORD~

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Nu-uh, no way, no how. Lots of other things could be for sale, but not the boat. Then I'd have to change my screen name, for cryin' out loud.

2Driver
    How can you justify 400k on a toy!!!!!!!!
    You make $70K a year and your wife makes $50K. You bought a house 4 years ago and it went up 300K. That used to be how

slowinhavasu
    For sale...1981, 26' pontoon boat, all is good needs a little work......$7500.00

raff
    selling their boat?
    Not me. I'll be keeping mine around.

beaverretriever
    I'm not, it's already gone
    Ditto and just bought another.

riverracerx
    Sold mine!

HemiDude
    Bought my first boat in 1980 -- a 19" 72 Sanger Flatty with a Petty built 426 Hemi, and I still have it! Others have come and gone along with a few GF's ahhh I remember the days of Arizona drinking age being 19 and pulling the California teenies around the lake just to see a little titty...also partially sunk the rear end in front of the Nautical Inn 'cause the guy I bought the boat from never told me you can't beach a flatty ...Ya just can't sell something that gave ya so many memories (that the first wife doesnt know about):sqeyes: shhhh...

PaPaG
    no way no how not selling unless I get an offer...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234