Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Makin Bacon

Jbb

GHT
    That looks great.. Makes me want to try it. Damn, I'm hungry.

Tom Brown
    bacon...... goood

Jbb
    bacon...... goood
    Yeah....regular bacon......not that round Canadian stuff...

Tom Brown
    Back bacon is a little different than side bacon. It tends to be a little less fatty and a lot more chewy.
    It takes a little getting used to but I prefer it. I guess, as with most bacon, it's all about the seasoning.
    When it's done just right, it's the most delicious, meat flavored gum you'll ever taste.

Tom Brown
    Here's a quote from the Wikipedia.
    "Often times in the US, products sold as "canadian bacon" are actually nothing more than pieces ham cut into circles and is not the true peameal bacon popular in Canada. Such "canadian bacon" is a popular ingredient in fast-food breakfast sandwiches, including the Egg McMuffin."
    ..... so it could be you've never tasted real Canadian bacon, jet boy. :yuk:

Jbb
    Back bacon is a little different than side bacon. It tends to be a little less fatty and a lot more chewy.
    It takes a little getting used to but I prefer it. I guess, as with most bacon, it's all about the seasoning.
    When it's done just right, it's the most delicious, meat flavored gum you'll ever taste.
    How fast does it slide thru your intestinal tract......and have you whistlin a tune.....

Jbb
    "Often times in the US, products sold as "canadian bacon" are actually nothing more than pieces ham cut into circles and is not the true peameal bacon popular in Canada. Such "canadian bacon" is a popular ingredient in fast-food breakfast sandwiches, including the Egg McMuffin."
    I will be kicking your ass any day now Tom.. ...You will, as usual ....awake in a ghetto with your keys and wallet missing....

Baja Big Dog
    Thanks JBB....this will go over well on my 1500 calorie a day diet!!!!!

Jbb
    ...lol...I was actually referring to the fabled ...McMuffin..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast