Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Man burns down trailer after driving 1,300 miles to settle an INTERNET FEUD

'75 Miller
    That's classic! It's always funny to me when some internet badass loses his cloak of anonymity and gets paid back for runnin' his/her mouth. Too bad the Sailor didn't just beat the old man's ass....he'd likely have gotten less than 7 years for a simple beat-down.
    I wonder what the old guys "art and political beliefs" are. Leftist America bashing crap?:idea:

rrrr
    You know how them fellers down around Waco are.....that's Ratso's territory. :idea:

Kilrtoy
    WOW
    I better be careful with all the physco's on here threatening me...

fat rat
    Back in the early Hot Boat day's...........there was a couple feuds on here that looked like they were going to come to blows.

Dave C
    LOL.... its all fun and games until someone gets chopped......
    I hope BI has lots of life insurance.....

H20Advantage
    Anyone else want to visit Anderson:
    http://www.hauntedhousetexas.com/
    Maybe he and Bilge can trade photochop secrets.....

ratso
    You know how them fellers down around Waco are.....that's Ratso's territory. :idea:
    You know how we do it... http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
    Funny, I know everybody involved... except for the arsonist.
    James Pack is a life long friend of mine... we went to school together and his dad was actually a constable in Crawford when we were in high school. I had just let him out of my car one night, less than 5 minutes before I had a wreck that almost killed me. We were just talking the other day and laughing about what a near miss that was for him.
    If you're ever this way around Halloween, Anderson's "Museum Of Horrors" is a cool haunted house to check out... can't miss it, right on I35 between Waco and West.

rrrr
    I wondered if that was the Haunted House on I-35......
    Good work by your buddy to track down the idiot.

socalmoney
    At least he wasn't wearing a diaper for that long road trip. Crazy gov workers.

That's classic! It's always funny to me when some internet badass loses his cloak of anonymity and gets paid back for runnin' his/her mouth. Too bad the Sailor didn't just beat the old man's ass....he'd likely have gotten less than 7 years for a simple beat-down.
    I wonder what the old guys "art and political beliefs" are. Leftist America bashing crap?:idea:
    What would the valid reason be for this sailor to go beat on this old man? It was OK for the sailor to photo chop some pictures of the old man but the sailor could not take some of what he dished out? Sounds like the sailor has some thin skin.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast