Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Long Beach Sprint Nationals Pics

revndave
    Nice pics.We just got back.K 711 wrecked during grudge match.Driver is ok.Bummer last boats on the water today.

BobbyB
    what up RevnDave, it was cool to meet you and the fam.

revndave
    Nice to meet you also Bobby.

bordsmnj
    WHAT A BITCHEN WEEKEND! hungout with a lot of cool poeple and met a few new really cool poeple. the wife has decided or reafirmed that she really digs going to races. thats a good thing i think all i need to do now is rob a few banks. i'll get some pics up in a bit or maybe tomorrow. did i mention the racing was off the hook?

lilrick
    you were on the WRONG side jason!!!

bordsmnj
    i know i know

Full Pull
    On the beach at the beach from the digital cam. I thought Grich had the copyright on the beach run but GN7 and GN19 were making a pretty good stab at it...
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=6-v9STbh0MM

Moneypitt
    Nice pics.We just got back.K 711 wrecked during grudge match.Driver is ok.Bummer last boats on the water today.
    Dennis Rankin is fine, the 711 is fine...Saw some stills of the roll over, FULL 360 and landed on it's wheels, so to speak........The pics will show up here and you'll all be amazed at the height the boat attained, the amount of water pouring out of it as it spin/rolled.......and the fact that it landed upright...
    Great weekend of racing, no one hurt.......Boats are JUST boats, and parts and pieces are JUST parts and pieces.......I personally had a great time, busy, but a great time...........Ray

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast