Hey there I attended a poker run yesterday in my 30 daytona and am looking at having a 32 DCB this fall built. How much better will the 32 Dcb handle the rough boat chop created by all the boats in the run?? I've heard the 32 dcb handles like a bigger boat and I really hope it handles way better in the chop then my 30 did. I was suprised at how the bigger cats cut threw the wash of boat wakes. i was bouncing hard and had to slow way down where there was a 36 nortech and a 32 skater that cooked threw it np. I was in a 36 daytona coupe the other day and it is so solid in that type of water it's unbelievable but to restricted for generally hanging out. How does the 32dcb feel compared to the 36's?? any feed back from members would be most apprecaited. Also i saw the thread on the canopy question and imo the wrap around windshield like the MTI and nortech is the future in boats capable of sustained 130+mph. The pioneers who introed the 1/4 canopies will be left in the dust if they don't adapt....mti and nortech are too restricted in the cockpit for lake lounging so the current west coast open design with a wrap around would and will be the ticket.:idea: :idea: :idea: