Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Poker-run experience. 32 DCB

neverfastenuff
    yes I imagine your f-34 would handle it np. Thats a deep boat. I am going to stick to westcoast builders so I'm going to decide between the DCB 32 and the 33 Daytona (as I really like the styling) I do know the 33 daytona is way bigger all the way around then the 30 I have & it will handle a lot bigger water, it runs "wet" compared to the 30 Daytona. My only concern with the 33 is the 36 Daytona is faster!! (but I don't need to be in a poker run with water bigger then a 32/33 ft boat can handle!!) which makes me wonder whats up with the design/efficiencey of the 33:idea: :idea: anyways thats why I want to hopefully go dwn to socal soon and ride in both boats (32&33) how does the dcb compare in size to the 33 daytona?

Charley
    yes I imagine your f-34 would handle it np. Thats a deep boat. I am going to stick to westcoast builders so I'm going to decide between the DCB 32 and the 33 Daytona (as I really like the styling) I do know the 33 daytona is way bigger all the way around then the 30 I have & it will handle a lot bigger water, it runs "wet" compared to the 30 Daytona. My only concern with the 33 is the 36 Daytona is faster!! (but I don't need to be in a poker run with water bigger then a 32/33 ft boat can handle!!) which makes me wonder whats up with the design/efficiencey of the 33:idea: :idea: anyways thats why I want to hopefully go dwn to socal soon and ride in both boats (32&33) how does the dcb compare in size to the 33 daytona?
    You should drive them all with like power...that is my suggestion....if are gonna be out in the needles area on the afternoon of 8/31 I can give you a quick spin in "sick and wrong" ... let me know:devil:

Dave C
    I think the 33 is a slightly older design and they put in some upgrades to the bottom recently. Ask the factory this question when you go there.
    The 32 DCB is a new hull, therefore new design.
    When Charley puts down his cheerleader uniform he has some good advice. Do take them both for a ride. Therefore YOU can decide.
    There are so many variables that can affect performance it almost impossible to tell which one is faster. Props, drives, motors, X-dimensions, etc.
    Opinions are like asswholes. Besides if you are going to spend that kind of $$ I am sure both factories should arrange a test ride so you can make an informed choice.

Charley
    I think the 33 is a slightly older design and they put in some upgrades to the bottom recently. Ask the factory this question when you go there.
    The 32 DCB is a new hull, therefore new design.
    When Charley puts down his cheerleader uniform he has some good advice. Do take them both for a ride. Therefore YOU can decide.
    There are so many variables that can affect performance it almost impossible to tell which one is faster. Props, drives, motors, X-dimensions, etc.
    Opinions are like asswholes. Besides if you are going to spend that kind of $$ I am sure both factories should arrange a test ride so you can make an informed choice.
    Although Rare, it's nice to see an Eliminator guy thinking logically

Boatmaster
    Dave C is smarter than he sounds. After all he is always smart enough not to size up with whackers on the Banana Boat!!!

Charley
    Dave C is smarter than he sounds. After all he is always smart enough not to size up with whackers on the Banana Boat!!!
    Banana Boar!! haha .... Sometimes i miss Whackers...I'd own Anthony's boat!!

Dave C
    I wasn't born yesterday
    Come on now. U guys picking on my ol slow 496 is like kicking the dog... ain't nobody gonna respect you for that.... :devil:

Dave C
    see thats the problem with wackas guys... the smokes gone to their head and messed everything up..... J/K <---(for u senstive guys)
    I would take the HEMI DCB (i.e. washed ashore) over the wackas anyday. Now that thing is bad ass!!!
    wackas ain't my style.
    Banana Boar!! haha .... Sometimes i miss Whackers...I'd own Anthony's boat!!
    all kidding aside. its seems our "life" has now gotten in the way of wasting money on boats Looks like we are relegated to bringing up the rear for now.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678