Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: vessel assist or sea tow

3queens
    which is the better company,mostly boat on lake mohave/havasu
    thanks for the input

shadow
    Flip a coin!
    We have Vessel assist and have used them once.The one time we did use them they responed quickly,were professional and took us all the way on the trailer by side tying.
    Others use Sea Tow but don't think theres a big difference on Havasu.In fact when we bought our new boat they threw in a year of Sea tow so now we have both.

PaPaG
    which is the better company,mostly boat on lake mohave/havasu
    thanks for the input
    Above needles bridge and down to havi I trust and use Vessel Assist, Greg over there is a stand up guy based out of Park Moabi Marina..Always willing to go the extra mile and help all he can...just my .02..

H20Advantage
    I have Boat US coverage which is basically Vessel Assist. Quick response and great service with them here in Havi when I had to use it.

Throttle
    I prefer Sea Tow, maybe its the yellow I prefer...:idea:

Todd969
    Read the benefits of each. I also have sea tow, but have heard VA is good too.
    If you become a memeber of the Marine Association you get a discount on sea tow.

voodoomedman
    I got stuck once in the sand at the mouth of the river. Vessel Assist showed up and helped out. No gouging or any games. Yes it wasn't cheap but he charged me for a tow only that is based on the length of the boat. Where he could have charged me alot more for a soft ungrounding. It was Captain Ken I believe. I have been a member since.
    One other benefit is that it ties into your rewards card with West Marine so you get discounts sometimes and coupons in the mail and such.
    Don't know about Sea Tow. I never used them.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    I don't know who's better but some of the vessel assist guys are x boat racers (good mechanics) with scuba certification and vast salvage experience.
    http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysga...s/DSC02582.JPG

Havasu_Dreamin
    We've got Vessel Assist and have used them twice, both times the service was great. I've met the Sea Tow owner in Havasu, I forgot his name but he owns an Eliminator Daytona as well, and he was a really nice guy. Quite honestly I don't think you'll go bad with either of them.....

Mrs.Racer277
    I don't know who's better but some of the vessel assist guys are x boat racers (good mechanics) with scuba certification and vast salvage experience.
    http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysga...s/DSC02582.JPG
    X boat racers Just kidding.....Actually great guys..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast