Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: long beach drivers

79 Howard
    I am looking for the results from yesterdays roll overs and the health results of each driver involved,if anyone knows I would appreciate it. 79

WannabeRacing
    I am very interested in the guy in the 44. I am sure there is news. I am really hoping that it is good news. Early word was not great at the end of the day Saturday, but we drove home directly after the racing, all the way back to AZ. From the looks of the pictures, it was pretty harsh, but could have been quite a bit worse had he come out a split second later.
    I really hope he is fine.

MBlaster
    The early word yesterday was that he had broken his ankle and sucked up a lot of marine stadium. At that time he was getting in for a CT. That was very scarry looking. The boat went to the bottom and when they finally got it to shore you could tell that wreck had to hurt. The boat took heavy damage.
    Also heard the K69 driver was OK as he was heard swearing while floating.
    Waiting for the u tube vid of the 69 as a guy got it on video.
    Don't know the status of the cracker box ejection but it was pretty crazy looking. I'm guessing he's ok.
    Someone have updates?

79 Howard
    I forgot about the cracker box driver another amazing incident that seemed unreal but definetly scary, I was really worried about the next cracker coming around #2 turn not seeing the guy. I think the rescue boat response on # 44 accident was disgraceful and either i am not aware of procedure or they were on break while the race was happening or something but man it was like is there a rescue boat avaliable here or what.

126driver
    Yeah, I heard some stuff from my brother who saw what went down at the course. I would like to hear more on this. But then again, why would I care?

revndave
    It seemed like rescue took for ever to get #44.

lilrick
    I am very interested in the guy in the 44. I am sure there is news. I am really hoping that it is good news. Early word was not great at the end of the day Saturday, but we drove home directly after the racing, all the way back to AZ. From the looks of the pictures, it was pretty harsh, but could have been quite a bit worse had he come out a split second later.
    I really hope he is fine.
    I heard the driver was stable as of sunday evening after the races.

79 Howard
    very cool, with the violence of the crash that is very good news for him and all the drivers involved yesterday

BigBoyBlue
    I was at the races today and yesterday. All i have to say is I have tons of respect for all the drivers. This sport is great and no one likes to see anyone get hurt. These drivers put their life on the line for the thrill of racing. They make this sport great.

Moneypitt
    The 44 driver was kept over night at the hospital because of the moisture/salt water in his lungs. They were worried about pneumonia...NO broken bones......I'm sure he'll be sore, hard crash, so hard the boat nosed into the bottom, (low tide), and the transom was sticking out of the water. The boat is destroyed, owner says he will chain saw it up because he certainly wouldn't sell it to anyone,not even to Mouzer........
    .......Fish and game were inquiring about a claming license because there was
    so much sand and clams stuck in the nose!!!!!.......Ray

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast