Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Saguaro Pics

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT

We gotta lower your ride

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    1ft chop is perfect! It loads the pump harder Jimmy is right about the water. 10am is when the yoyo's roll out. Smart jetters get there before 10 and have a hour or 2 for speedlaps. I love comming out from the back about 5pm and then running until the sun goes down. I love to show the rollbar boats that they spent $50k+ for a boat that can get spanked by a $5k-10k boat

squirt'nmyload
    It may be that true jet & V-drive boating is a rave of the past at Saguaro. That is after 10 am. The water is all ours before then. No BS. I had glass from 6am to 7 with a 1" chop After I did a few laps. Really the water is cool till 10 am. Even after that is not so bad but by 3pm its a freaking b!tch out there.
    I know that's early for most but I've been getting up earlier than that for years.
    We are very fortunate to have so many man made lakes around us. Good people who boat there too.
    i agree...and i'm an early bird also

squirt'nmyload
    We gotta lower your ride
    ahhh for fukks sakes

cave
    Roll some curb feelers on that wagon too. .
    So far your the only winter jetter I haven't met.
    Maybe in Havasu at James cousins pad this Labor day. Cant wait to go to BR. If I can get enough time off maybe even do Blythe on the way back home.

squirt'nmyload
    Maybe in Havasu at James cousins pad this Labor day. Cant wait to go to BR. If I can get enough time off maybe even do Blythe on the way back home.
    yeah, and we live about a 1/2 mile away from each other...go figure

OverKill
    Jimmy I want to meet up with you on Wednesday or next Monday so I can drop off the directions to you. Also now that you mention Blythe, Topless is going to be down there on Labor day weekend. We plan on takeing a boat ride down there to pay a visit. I think it's about a 45 minute boat ride down there. Rob can take his pontoon boat with extra gas, however Topless tells me there is a gas pump at the dock down there. I havent been past Lost Lake so I'm pretty excited to go past that point and check it out. Prepare to live on the edge when you get out there Jimmy. In some spots you have to go full throttle to get the boat up high enough to go over the sand bars. you can feel the adrenaline running on overload.
    OverKill

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    ahhh for fukks sakes
    I knew that you would say something in that nature

cave
    Not a problem . The boats runs pritty dry once on top. So long as someone knows that streatch of river I'm game. Just dont want to post pics like Sqirtchas river trip.

OverKill
    Not a problem . The boats runs pritty dry once on top. So long as someone knows that streatch of river I'm game. Just dont want to post pics like Sqirtchas river trip.
    Jimmy the only reason that happened is because he has that low power FORD in there. You have to have a big HP Chevy motor to fly across all the Sand/Rock bars. LOL. He has Nitrous and still can't get over the Rock bars. LMAO, you out there Squirtcha??

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast