Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Berryessa Saturday Aug 11th

John.
    Going out to Berryessa next Saturday with Ryan (wettin my shorts) and his friends from Minnesota. Anybody else going to be out there and not at Big Cat? Service? hot4teacher?

suckin&pumpin
    wish I haD the motor in I would love to see you ride in person, it looks sick

Napanutt
    Going out to Berryessa next Saturday with Ryan (wettin my shorts) and his friends from Minnesota. Anybody else going to be out there and not at Big Cat? Service? hot4teacher?
    Me and the wife will be there for the day! Where are you launching from? You gonna be there for the day,spending the weekend?

John.
    just going for the day. launching in the morning and going out to breakfast. then I assume over to the bridge area. having a brain fart right now and can't remember the name of the place we launch at. its the first marina on the road coming from Davis.

Napanutt
    its the first marina on the road coming from Davis.
    Markley Cove!

justfloatn
    just going for the day. launching in the morning and going out to breakfast. then I assume over to the bridge area. having a brain fart right now and can't remember the name of the place we launch at. its the first marina on the road coming from Davis.
    John that launch area sucks! I had a hard time with my little 22 pulling out. I think with the size of your boat it may very difficult to maneuver the ramp and get out. I was told the next marina past Markley is better. Just FYI and one opinion.
    If you do launch there (Markley) at the bottom of the turn in road to the ramp stay as far to the left as possible or your trailer will drag severely. I thought I hit my drive; it was so loud.

John.
    John that launch area sucks! I had a hard time with my little 22 pulling out. I think with the size of your boat it may very difficult to maneuver the ramp and get out. I was told the next marina past Markley is better. Just FYI and one opinion.
    If you do launch there (Markley) at the bottom of the turn in road to the ramp stay as far to the left as possible or your trailer will drag severely. I thought I hit my drive; it was so loud.
    Hmmm, went there 2 years ago with Ryan's 31 ft AO and had no problems launching or retreiving...that was a much larger boat than ours.

Napanutt
    John that launch area sucks!
    He's right,ramp's VERY slick and not the biggest/widest around (2 boats at a time at best)!
    Retreival in the afternoon can be a cluster fuk!
    I was told the next marina past Markley is better. Just FYI and one opinion.
    That would be Pleasure Cove,3 launch at a time wide and longer docks and rarely a wait in afternoon for retreival,lot nicer place for the non-newbs IMO!

John.
    He's right,ramp's VERY slick and not the biggest/widest around (2 boats at a time at best)!
    Retreival in the afternoon can be a cluster fuk!
    That would be Pleasure Cove,3 launch at a time wide and longer docks and rarely a wait in afternoon for retreival,lot nicer place for the non-newbs IMO!
    okay then, so is pleasure cove on the same road? how much farther of a drive is it?

acatitude
    John when you drive by Markley cove, pleasure cove is just down the road .... you will see a big sign on the right saying pleasure cove... Id call just to make sure they are open for launching...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast