Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: True Story About The Death On Thursday

Big Warlock
    I see this as not the thread to start this . I think it is inappropriate. I find myself relived that the boy has family. Knowing that does change the pity I have for the boy. as now the sons life will be forever impacted, and is now on a different course. It does not change the fact in my mind, that there is someone still out there that needs to be questioned. Or that a boy watched his father get smashed. and I am sure most of the h.b. community feels the same. So lets remove the spot light on you calling others out over minor problems as this story unfolds. And get refocused on the tragedy here. a 9 year old lost his dad. who was hit by another boat going far to fast. That never stopped. This boat and this driver needs to be found. and for those that want to help the family with donations. We will need that info.
    I am sure no matter what this kid will still need all of our help.
    I am very moved by this as well. More than you could know. I was horribly moved by the girl killed recently in the same area. I was moved by the outpouring of support of those who swear not to drink and drive. I do not drink and drive. I never, ever have a drink of any kind on my boat while driving. I am the designated driver.
    What I am tired of is people using these forums for their personal gain, attention, etc. etc. What this specific thread did is horrible. And I know that many on here agree with me. And I will call out those that lie, cheat and steal for their own gain. And I will not let people join up on the same day to push their BS on here. That has been my record in the past and will be in the future.
    This thread was started by a guy who has not told the truth. That does not assist anyone. He did it for attention and kudos which many jumped in totally with him. There are many questions. They are fair to ask. It is not fair to embelish the truth and put out false information.

Mrs.Racer277
    Read the whole thread assclown. This specific thread was set up for "other" reasons. Has nothing to do with the child and the loss of his father. You probably supported the "sunk the boat" stuff as well. Reading and comprehension is the problem here, along with your inability to spend the time to read the complete thread.
    Oh, if you had been here more than a day you would know I don't own a Warlock.
    Now be a good boy and read the tread and explain to the Mom how they had her son almost adopted, kept him overnight, or nights, (according to Jeff and the boys) because he "had no kin" and erroneous information dissimenated through out the thread. Maybe that's how you operate. That is how Hot Boat operates much of the time. But that's not how I operate. Truth will come out. I am anxious as anyone to here the truth.
    I am really hoping we can move on now

Big Warlock
    I am really hoping we can move on now
    I promise I am trying. Really I am.

It continues to amaze me the level of disrespect some members of this forum can exhibit bickering and trading jabs, name calling, in the wake of these types of sensitive events. Some people just gotta be right at all costs.
    Big thumbs down from me, not that anyone gives a shit.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Read the whole thread assclown. This specific thread was set up for "other" reasons. Has nothing to do with the child and the loss of his father. You probably supported the "sunk the boat" stuff as well. Reading and comprehension is the problem here, along with your inability to spend the time to read the complete thread.
    Oh, if you had been here more than a day you would know I don't own a Warlock.
    Now be a good boy and read the tread and explain to the Mom how they had her son almost adopted, kept him overnight, or nights, (according to Jeff and the boys) because he "had no kin" and erroneous information dissimenated through out the thread. Maybe that's how you operate. That is how Hot Boat operates much of the time. But that's not how I operate. Truth will come out. I am anxious as anyone to here the truth.
    It matters not what you believe the purpose of this thread is about please see the post from the boy's mother.
    Hello this is Denise, Dylans' mother. Please anyone with information about this boat contact Needles Sheriff's Department at (760) 326-9200 !!! Our family is greiving this loss of a wonderful man who deeply touched any one that knew him... I would like to thank everyone who helped my son and Barry that tragic afternoon. My thoughts and prayers are with each and everyone of you. A trust fund is already set up for Dylan Lamar Pendley at Wells Fargo Bank. We are having a memorial Sunday,August 19,2007 at 1:00pm at Quail Springs Ranch Kingman Arizona. God bless Denise
    Warlock,
    Thanks for being so understanding

cab_01
    Very happy to hear the boy has family. I still can not imagine the pain he is feeling.
    Jeff thank you for providing the information that you had.

Big Warlock
    Very happy to hear the boy has family. I still can not imagine the pain he is feeling.
    Jeff thank you for providing the information that you had.
    Big warlock you are a d i c k and a disgrace to the human race.
    Did I spell everything correctly?
    Good job!! Better than most. Better luck with comprehension!!!

Gentlemen I ask you out of respect for the victims family to dispense with the bickering and name calling and possibly re-evaluate what you have posted in that regard. We do have an edit function that still works on the website I think.

AirtimeLavey
    It continues to amaze me the level of disrespect some members of this forum can exhibit bickering and trading jabs, name calling, in the wake of these types of sensitive events. Some people just gotta be right at all costs.
    Big thumbs down from me, not that anyone gives a shit.
    I agree. It's amazing at times. Talk about trying to get some attention. Some Prozac might be in order if you're still having a hard time, BW. I usually try to stay out of the shiat-stirring, drama seekers' convos like this, put Big Warlock is over the top.
    There is something to be said for getting the correct info, but you have to take it all in context and look at the big pictue as well. Thank goodness Jeff was there and willing to get involved. I'm glad he posted what he did, and I was very impressed and heartened with the response of a few on this board.
    It takes time for facts to come out clearly. That's no reason to blast someone who was extremely helpful, and passing along what he had heard first hand. Geez, I'm not even going to continue to defend Third Alarm and DFM - they don't need my help. I'm glad they're here and hopefully, they continue to contribute to this forum. My hat's off to both of you.
    B.W., take a chill pill, or go workout or something. Maybe learn to express yourself with a little bit of tact. Please, stop posting this mis-placed antagonistic crap in this thread. Have a good day.

Debbolas
    Hello this is Denise, Dylans' mother. Please anyone with information about this boat contact Needles Sheriff's Department at (760) 326-9200 !!! Our family is greiving this loss of a wonderful man who deeply touched any one that knew him... I would like to thank everyone who helped my son and Barry that tragic afternoon. My thoughts and prayers are with each and everyone of you. A trust fund is already set up for Dylan Lamar Pendley at Wells Fargo Bank. We are having a memorial Sunday,August 19,2007 at 1:00pm at Quail Springs Ranch Kingman Arizona. God bless Denise
    I'm so sorry for what your son has been through. My family prayers are with you and your family.
    Please excuse certain members of this forum, sometimes they don't use common sense.
    Deb