Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2007 Long Beach Sprint Nationals = awesome

brad22
    Just got back from my first "real" circle boat races. Definitely one of the coolest things I have ever attended. I cant wait to drive a K-Boat It was a real pleasure to see multiple Revenge boats out there that my Dad originally rigged almost 25+ years ago; and still kicking ass.
    Also got to meet a lot of cool people (legends in my mind), Julian Pettengill, Jamie Jameson, Billy B, and Paul Pfaff thanks to my dad Jimmy Andersen.
    I don't have have USB cable tonight, but I will make a video and post some pictures soon.

HokeySon
    Just got back from my first "real" circle boat races. Definitely one of the coolest things I have ever attended. I cant wait to drive a K-Boat It was a real pleasure to see multiple Revenge boats out there that my Dad originally rigged almost 25+ years ago; and still kicking ass.
    Also got to meet a lot of cool people (legends in my mind), Julian Pettengill, Jamie Jameson, Billy B, and Paul Pfaff thanks to my dad Jimmy Andersen.
    I don't have have USB cable tonight, but I will make a video and post some pictures soon.
    I agree. was my first time too and it was amazing. Those crackerboxes are nuts!!

dmontzsta
    Thanks for the pics of the P37, my old man and Gary will enjoy them, as always.

Baja Big Dog
    Couldn't imagine what your hearing is like after one of those P boat races, with the header collector 12" from your ears!!

dmontzsta
    Couldn't imagine what your hearing is like after one of those P boat races, with the header collector 12" from your ears!!
    Not too bad with ear plugs duct taped into your ears.

Goad
    Bunch of pics here too:
    http://www.socaljetboats.com/index.p...ic,1391.0.html
    heres a scarey picture from saturday afternoon.

http://www.socaljetboats.com/index.p....0;attach=4208 ;image

photo chick
    Nice pics...there's more pictures in the V-drive thread too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast