Thread: 2007 Long Beach Sprint Nationals = awesome

brad22
    I posted this in the sanbar too, but I felt it was more appropriate here.
    Just got back from my first "real" circle boat races. Definitely one of the coolest things I have ever attended. I cant wait to drive a K-Boat It was a real pleasure to see multiple Revenge boats out there that my Dad originally rigged almost 25+ years ago; and still kicking ass.
    Also got to meet a lot of cool people (legends in my mind), Julian Pettengill, Jamie Jameson, Billy B, and Paul Pfaff thanks to my dad Jimmy Andersen.
    I don't have have USB cable tonight, but I will make a video and post some pictures soon.

Life's Rough
    My self and the entire K-711 crew would like to thank Ross and SCSC for doing a great job at putting on an event at such a politcly challanging site.
    Then letting us run a last minute Grudge race and the safety crew being right there after the crash. Again we thank Ross and every person there that worked for free so all of our racing community could enjoy this race.

brad22
    My self and the entire K-711 crew would like to thank Ross and SCSC for doing a great job at putting on an event at such a politcly challanging site.
    Then letting us run a last minute Grudge race and the safety crew being right there after the crash. Again we thank Ross and every person there that worked for free so all of our racing community could enjoy this race.
    Definitely a thank you to everyone who put on the event, for a first timer I am HOOKED
    LR:
    I hear that was a hyd. cav assist that got stuck and put the boat on the rocks?

brad22
    Heres a short film I put together of the race's http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOCcRH75la4 Enjoy