Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bush Chief Adviser, Karl Rove, To Resign

DeathFlightMedic
    Ok, now I’ve gone and made it personal, sorry, I will be the bigger person and apologies. But if you take the time to see past the smoke and mirrors, to not be blinded by the corruption that so infests the Bush White House, You will see what so many have, WE HAVE BEEN SCAMMED, into a war that we where lied about, policies that take away our freedoms and rights, and now we are in a economic slide that will take years to overcome. Last wee he approved warrant less wiretapping!!!! Are we blind.
    That’s all we have to say, Inform yourself.

'75 Miller
    Ok, now I’ve gone and made it personal, sorry, I will be the bigger person and apologies. But if you take the time to see past the smoke and mirrors, to not be blinded by the corruption that so infests the Bush White House, You will see what so many have, WE HAVE BEEN SCAMMED, into a war that we where lied about, policies that take away our freedoms and rights, and now we are in a economic slide that will take years to overcome. Last wee he approved warrant less wiretapping!!!! Are we blind.
    That’s all we have to say, Inform yourself.
    Apology accepted. Now on to the information...what left-wing website would you like me to visit to get "informed"?
    Economic slide? What planet do you call home?
    Tell the whole story about the wiretapping. Who's eligible?

DeathFlightMedic
    Try this video for starters
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...29448192753501
    Watch the whole thing, dont give up on it.
    And wiretaping.....um.........EVERYBODY, up to 48 hours afterward to get the warrent. So he can tam youe phone, e-mail, any form o fcommunacation including your libray card.
    Prove Me Wrong
    Oh and by the way I accept your apology too.

Cole Sanger
    Boo hoo hoo. He's a senior ADVISOR, genius, not a lawmaker. What are his mistakes? No, wait, nevermind... your opinion means nothing.
    Not worth my time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12