Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: youngs water sports/performance marine FINISHED!!!!

DEEWAYNE
    Well it took longer than expected but the guy that "can't fix anything that floats" has closed up shop here in Albuquerque. I wonder if he'll try to start up another business or maybe he figured out he's not all that and he should go back to selling tools out of a truck

DEEWAYNE
    It
    A
    Bitch!!!!!

DUECE'SDAD
    Should we all know about this ??? Does anyone know what this guy is talkin about ????

Sundance
    It always seems that those people who run their business in a "not so good" way always fail. Never did any business with the guy so I don't intend to bash him. Feel bad for anyone that got taken advantage of, it that was the case.
    We all live and learn.

Sundance
    Change of Subject.
    Anybody heading to the Butte this weekend. Was there last Sunday and it was awesome! Some great looking boats on the lake. Who owns the yellow, orange and white Eliminator? Saw it sitting at Pats Sunday AM, good looking.Heading back down Thursday.

playdeep
    Well it took longer than expected but the guy that "can't fix anything that floats" has closed up shop here in Albuquerque. I wonder if he'll try to start up another business or maybe he figured out he's not all that and he should go back to selling tools out of a truck
    ....Is anyone that know's this guy REALLY surprised...nah,didn't think so...
    Looks like a lot less people will be getting ripped off in Albuquerque...

carreranmboater
    [QUOTE=Sundance;2721504]Change of Subject.
    Anybody heading to the Butte this weekend. Was there last Sunday and it was awesome! Some great looking boats on the lake. Who owns the yellow, orange and white Eliminator? Saw it sitting at Pats Sunday AM, good looking.Heading back down Thursday
    Thats Bob from santa fe. nice looking boat.Bob has is boat for sale stepping up to a 30 deck boat

Sundance
    That's a Great looking boat. Had a good weekend, just got back from going to PHX.
    Lake was good. Amazingly crowded for this late in the season. Good business for the people at the Butte.
    Water is good, should be good for the poker run.
    Carrera, was that you sitting over in the cove on Saturday. Cruised by but was not sure if that was you.

tpmarine.com
    [QUOTE=Sundance;2721504]Change of Subject.
    Anybody heading to the Butte this weekend. Was there last Sunday and it was awesome! Some great looking boats on the lake. Who owns the yellow, orange and white Eliminator? Saw it sitting at Pats Sunday AM, good looking.Heading back down Thursday
    Thats Bob from santa fe. nice looking boat.Bob has is boat for sale stepping up to a 30 deck boat
    Oh Man, Bob's boat is awesome, I had a chance to see it up close and personal this weekend and it sure is nice. It was good to see some of you on the water and I definately need to spend more time at the Butte.

Sundance
    Don, were you at the Butte weekend before this last weekend, Aug. 4 & 5?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast