Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shakin The Dam Poker Run - Who's Going!!!

tpmarine.com
    Triad Performance Marine, LLC is very excited to announce the Shakin The Dam Poker Run - September 22nd at Elephant Butte Lake State Park, TorC New Mexico.
    I am also very excited about the fact that LakeRacer LLC (www.lakeracerllc.com) & Powerboatparty.com (www.powerboatparty.com)have signed on to organize and promote this run.
    Feel free to give me a call or email me if you have questions or you can find more information about the run, facilities & registration at the following link:
    www.lakeracerllc.com
    Thanks,
    Don Baca
    Triad Performance Marine
    505 345-3760
    donbaca@tpmarine.com
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...4&d=1187020349

tpmarine.com
    Rooms have been reserved at the Elephant Butte Inn and reservations can be made using Group Code: Triad
    Make sure you mention that you are coming in for the poker run and mention the group code to get the group rate.
    You can reach the Butte Inn at 505 744-5431
    I look forward to seeing everyone there.

tpmarine.com
    We will have a Helicopter and photographers to take video and still photos...

tpmarine.com
    New Mexico Boaters check in...let me know who is planning on attending...

ridebig
    Hey Don, count me in!!! I picked up a Magic 29 Wizard a few weeks ago so we are ready!!!
    Tim

tpmarine.com
    Tim,
    Awesome those are very nice boats, I am pretty excited about this run, I think it's going to turn into a great event.
    BTW, are you going to the Butte this weekend? If so, look for me, I will be there Friday thru Sunday.
    Don B.
    Hey Don, count me in!!! I picked up a Magic 29 Wizard a few weeks ago so we are ready!!!
    Tim

ridebig
    Hey Don, I can't make it this weekend, we have family coming to town.
    Going to try for next weekend.
    I'll try to come by the shop today. I need to have you price some item's out for me.

tpmarine.com
    Hey Don, I can't make it this weekend, we have family coming to town.
    Going to try for next weekend.
    I'll try to come by the shop today. I need to have you price some item's out for me.
    Tim, I saw a Magic getting it on at the Butte on Sunday was that you? It was at least a 29 maybe bigger. We were anchored just outside of Jet Boat Cove watching the races when it went by. It looked good!

tpmarine.com
    OK Folks,
    I spent Thursday thru Sunday at the Butte and I have to say that although I have been excited about planning this run all along, I am real thrilled now. We spent the weekend talking to as many people as possible about the run and everyone we talked to was just as excited as we were about putting on the run.
    We signed on several sponsors and 2 very exciting title sponsors:
    Homes by Joe Boyden & Turtle Back Mountain Resort!!!
    http://www.joeboydenhomes.com/
    http://www.turtlebackmountain.com/
    If you are not familar with either company, well they are moving and shaking in the City of Elephant Butte. The resort is just awesome and the homes that are being built by Joe Boyden are incredible.
    I look forward to seeing everyone there, it is going to be a great event.
    Thanks,
    Don B.

carreraelite
    they are moving and shaking
    Sounds More Like Kaleefornya.......

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast