Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hammer days aug-24-25

hotbo
    hammer days aug 24-25 on the quachita river in south arkansas,near morrow bay. you can go to the youngbloodjet boat site and see the event from last year under jetboat outings.anyone in the area please try and make it.for more info call scotts marine and welding,501-624-0137.maybe there is some on the site that can shed some more light on it also.:idea:

IMPATIENT 1
    hammer days aug 24-25 on the quachita river in south arkansas,near morrow bay. you can go to the youngbloodjet boat site and see the event from last year under jetboat outings.anyone in the area please try and make it.for more info call scotts marine and welding,501-624-0137.maybe there is some on the site that can shed some more light on it also.:idea:
    sounds like a good time!! don't break yo shiat before labor day i'm gonna keep say'n that till it sinks in lol

hotbo
    sounds like a good time!! don't break yo shiat before labor day i'm gonna keep say'n that till it sinks in lol

Jet Hydro
    Maybe, I should show up ???

IMPATIENT 1
    Maybe, I should show up ???
    steve, you should come race with us at broken bow on labor day, all the big local pro's will be there giving each other hell on water:devil: i'm gonna try to blow up my new motor, ya otta come watch

73kona455
    its actually at Moro Bay .. Its on the Ouachita River.. its about 20 miles east of El Dorado, Ark. .. and the dates for it are aug 25th and 26th.....its mainly a bunch of boats get together.. hangout for the day and cruise the river.. with informal drag races later in the day..
    this is from the youngblood website...
    Subject: HAMMER DAY - 11th Annual
    Message: 11th Annual Hammer Day & 3rd Annual Redneck Boat Club Gathering!!! - August 25th & 26th, 2007.
    Hwy 63 Bridge at Pier 13.
    For more information contact Sam Russell at 870-226-6868 or Scottie Seastrum at 501-624-0137.
    Full hookup camping available at Moro Bay State Park. 870-463-8555 or morobay@arkansas.com

hotbo
    its actually at Moro Bay .. Its on the Ouachita River.. its about 20 miles east of El Dorado, Ark. .. and the dates for it are aug 25th and 26th.....its mainly a bunch of boats get together.. hangout for the day and cruise the river.. with informal drag races later in the day..
    this is from the youngblood website...
    Subject: HAMMER DAY - 11th Annual
    Message: 11th Annual Hammer Day & 3rd Annual Redneck Boat Club Gathering!!! - August 25th & 26th, 2007.
    Hwy 63 Bridge at Pier 13.
    2For more information contact Sam Russell at 870-226-6868 or Scottie Seastrum at 501-624-0137.
    Full hookup camping available at Moro Bay State Park. 870-463-8555 or morobay@arkansas.com
    yes this is correct i put 24-25.b/c i will be with scott on those days,sorry its the 25-26.anyway i hope alot show it will be fun.

73kona455

Cheyenne372
    Late word tonight from Hammer Day is that "Chop" of the legendary "Pumps by Chop" fame lost power in his jet boat this afternoon and planted it on an abandoned dock near Morro Bay, Arkansas.
    The boat was recovered and Chop was not injured in the incident.
    The moral of the story......
    If you're gonna try to go fast in a jet boat in Arkansas....be very, very careful!!!!!!!

IMPATIENT 1
    Late word tonight from Hammer Day is that "Chop" of the legendary "Pumps by Chop" fame lost power in his jet boat this afternoon and planted it on an abandoned dock near Morro Bay, Arkansas.
    The boat was recovered and Chop was not injured in the incident.
    The moral of the story......
    If you're gonna try to go fast in a jet boat in Arkansas....be very, very careful!!!!!!!
    glad to hear chops alright. was it the 911 tx-19 that went down?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast