Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Odes quads ?

bchbum
    We went riding this weekend with a group of friends , & they had some odes quads for their kids . They don't look to bad . I went to the store today to look for some for my girls ( they want off their xr 70 's ). Out the door price is $ 1639.00 each , for a 150cc , thats alot less than the name brands .They also come with a 6 month warranty . So what does everyone think ? I'm sure resale is very bad on these , but I'm not worried about that .

Cole Trickle
    We went riding this weekend with a group of friends , & they had some odes quads for their kids . They don't look to bad . I went to the store today to look for some for my girls ( they want off their xr 70 's ). Out the door price is $ 1639.00 each , for a 150cc , thats alot less than the name brands .They also come with a 6 month warranty . So what does everyone think ? I'm sure resale is very bad on these , but I'm not worried about that .
    You get what you pay for.
    If your OK with a throw away that will last a couple years you should be fine.

meaniam
    i just bought a new honda and all manufacters seem to have a 6 month factory warr.. i dont know ode but know someone that bought a off brand for chrismas only ran once. never could get it started agian. i dont know the deal on that

Havasu Luvr
    I've got these 2 quads up for sale Honda 125 ($1000) & Suzuki 160 ($1500) both $2300. 4 stroke, air cooled, auto 5 speed w/reverse, Elect start, new batteries, great shape.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...39P8211800.JPG

HOOTER SLED-
    I paid around $2100 I think for my Eton 90. The 70 is probably a few hundred less. NOt pieces of shit IMO. Never heard of Odes.

BRAWNY
    step dad bought the 150 model 2 weeks ago,went to glamis for pres.weekend
    1/2 tank of gas through it and the carb wouldnt stop leaking fuel,what a piece
    of crap.

HOOTER SLED-
    step dad bought the 150 model 2 weeks ago,went to glamis for pres.weekend
    1/2 tank of gas through it and the carb wouldnt stop leaking fuel,what a piece
    of crap.
    Ouch, that sucks. Where do they sell these things?

Cole Trickle
    Here's my Eton 90
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...85DSC01017.JPG
    Matches your Banna outfit!!!
    I bet the neighbors love seeing you cruise the Mrs's around the neighborhood on the handlebars in your Halloween outfits!!! :crossx: :idea:

HOOTER SLED-
    Matches your Banna outfit!!!
    I bet the neighbors love seeing you cruise the Mrs's around the neighborhood on the handlebars in your Halloween outfits!!! :crossx: :idea:
    :devil:
    We actually roll it all the time. Our neighbors don't trip at all. :rollside:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast