Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: lake kerr weekend

FL Xfactor
    hot boat gathering at lake kerr in salt springs,fl. all invited many jets and v-drives .out boards invited also if you dare. please be safe and obey all florida boating laws. look forward to seeing a big crowd.

Placecraft Dragstar
    From what I heard the clampons will be put on the trailer as usual

publicnuisance
    Lake Kerr again,just a lot of fun ,no speed limits,no mufflers,just run what you brung!!!!! Placecraft Dragstar you better tune it up cause those clamp on's say that they always woop up on our 60mph jets...Ha,ha..I heard the v drive boy,s are comming including a couple blown alky hydros..Look like it will be a big block victory!!!!!!!!!

Placecraft Dragstar
    Lake Kerr again,just a lot of fun ,no speed limits,no mufflers,just run what you brung!!!!! Placecraft Dragstar you better tune it up cause those clamp on's say that they always woop up on our 60mph jets...Ha,ha..I heard the v drive boy,s are comming including a couple blown alky hydros..Look like it will be a big block victory!!!!!!!!!
    That is correct, jet boats only run 60 mph:idea: so clamp on's must only run 45 mph Dont worry when I show up there it will be tuned up.

Tyler&Emily
    Is the event happening this weekend, what time is everyone gathering, I am thinking of coming up there, where is everyone meeting at? and also if anyone has two extra seats that would be great, my Tahiti is not quite done yet but want to meet everyone
    Chet

tomply32
    my boats not together yet or i would be there wanted to go anyway but will work on the motor and remove pump this weekend.see you guys next meet.
    87 sleekcraft kauai

HaryCary333
    Great pictures, was hoping someone was gonna post some. Had a great time, good to see you all. I forgot camera this time.
    Changing gears today, 22's are just not cuttn it, going back to the 29's., and gonna hit the lake. Gettn Beat Sucks !! JR
    Guess I should put some real FL. numbers on it first:idea: (no more duct tape #'s)

FL Xfactor
    would the real crown holder please stand up . i'm holding the crown today, wanna' try taking it ha ha. you gotta go to the lake. good seeing everyone that could make th gathering. all had fun with no rules.

publicnuisance
    Great pictures, was hoping someone was gonna post some. Had a great time, good to see you all. I forgot camera this time.
    Changing gears today, 22's are just not cuttn it, going back to the 29's., and gonna hit the lake. Gettn Beat Sucks !! JR
    Guess I should put some real FL. numbers on it first:idea: (no more duct tape #'s)
    Better tighten up we still have another 200HP I can add to motor..I just need to learn to drive better out of the hole!!!!!!!!!!!! I unless you can out run Bobby by a lot you all are still going to be short!!!!!!!! He could't even pull me on the big end,Some jet boats rule HA! HA! ...Great time and nobody's feelings got hurt!!! Spray NOS.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast