Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: lake kerr weekend

HaryCary333
    would the real crown holder please stand up . i'm holding the crown today, wanna' try taking it ha ha. you gotta go to the lake. good seeing everyone that could make th gathering. all had fun with no rules.
    Ahhhh, the embarrassment . Made changes, just aint been to the water yet. XLFactor thanks for the use of the 'late-night' grill Saturday. Don't drop or tarnish that crown, I'm gonna be wanting that back here soon.

FL Xfactor
    i'm puttin' the spit shine on it now. glad you made it over sat nite.the grill is always lit for yall'. let us know next time you go to the lake or wherever and we will try to make it.

Placecraft Dragstar
    Some nice looking pictures, Maybe next time there will be a yellow boat in your picture.

BIGCHRIS
    Looks like a good time guys,I know there is more to be told about the racing then ya"ll are telling.How did bobbys boat run

publicnuisance
    Looks like a good time guys,I know there is more to be told about the racing then ya"ll are telling.How did bobbys boat run
    Ah yes the is a lot more to be told about that day, which continued to almost 7 pm when the air and water became ok...As always Bobby's flat ran some big speeds and is very quick..As you know he is a great shoe in a Boat..This was one of the greatest gatherings with with great people and very fast boats...ask Bobby!!!!!!!!!

HaryCary333
    Hey BC, nice meetn ya up there in Augusta, thanks for introducing yourself.
    I know I ran like 'D*g Sh#t' at Kerr , Bobby wasn't all there as well. Just all around bad day for the Vdrives, must be that crystal clear water, aint used to it! Public Nuisance lived up to his name that day Hahahaha! Well, another day. Which brings me to starting a new thread on this up and coming labor day weekend. See ya'll soon......john

publicnuisance
    Hey BC, nice meetn ya up there in Augusta, thanks for introducing yourself.
    I know I ran like 'D*g Sh#t' at Kerr , Bobby wasn't all there as well. Just all around bad day for the Vdrives, must be that crystal clear water, aint used to it! Public Nuisance lived up to his name that day Hahahaha! Well, another day. Which brings me to starting a new thread on this up and coming labor day weekend. See ya'll soon......john
    Everybody has a bad day every now and then,but when it continues it is really bad..This could be the case.All this talk of super tunning is sure interesting,guys looking for new speed!!!! Public Nuisance 's motor will be on its way to BES for freshing since it is 5 yrs old.....Check your snail mail Pic's are on the way..By the way so your efforts aren't in vane here is where you need to be ,low 8's and mid 130's..Then you will have a good day!!! Glenn.

HaryCary333
    ,low 8's and mid 130's..Then you will have a good day!!!
    --> Oh Yeah ! <--

Placecraft Dragstar
    Low 8's? you should be in the 7

publicnuisance
    Low 8's? you should be in the 7
    and now they know the rest of the story.....you should know because you raced one...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast