Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WannabeRacing Long Beach Pics

RUSHIN ROULETTE
    WOW!!!!! really great pics!!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Buzz/Paul,
    You guys make me want to give Dennis Rankin my camera right after he flips...:boxed: Beautiful photos!

Stab-n-Steer
    Wannabe,
    Awesome pics! I hope you don't mind but I posted the link on the Cracker Forum. Any other Cracker Pics would be appreciated!!!
    Thanks again.

dossangers
    Great shots from the you guys AS USUAL!!!

the real k-boat king
    Finally got some of my pitures up on a site. I will get a few more, and when the 44 driver is out of the hospital, I will post those as well.
    Wannabe (http://www.wannaberacing.net/wpics.html)the pictures are great, but the comments you made are way off base and out of line, have you guys ever even raced a boat before, did you go and ask some of the people what there are doing with there set ups before you made these rude comments. at least all these people are racers and not wannabe racers like yourself.

WannabeRacing
    the comments you made are way off base and out of line, have you guys ever even raced a boat before, did you go and ask some of the people what there are doing with there set ups before you made these rude comments. at least all these people are racers and not wannabe racers like yourself.
    Yeah, I tend to make lots of stupid comments. Just my style. I actually thought I was fairly respectful this time around. I guess once again, I don't meet the approval of the ones who really matter. But I usually slam the people that I know, and leave the ones I don't alone.
    But what I am really trying to do is tally of how many times the great k-boat king will tell me publicly that I am full of crap. This is five. I can't race a boat. If I do, and actually finish four laps, then I may not hit my final goal of 200 before I die. So, Almighty Deity of the aquifer, I will continue what I do, and you can continue what you do. But thanks for #5!
    If there is a particular statement you would like removed, just post it here and I would be happy to take it out.

lilrick
    Yeah, I tend to make lots of stupid comments. Just my style. I actually thought I was fairly respectful this time around. I guess once again, I don't meet the approval of the ones who really matter. But I usually slam the people that I know, and leave the ones I don't alone.
    But what I am really trying to do is tally of how many times the great k-boat king will tell me publicly that I am full of crap. This is five. I can't race a boat. If I do, and actually finish four laps, then I may not hit my final goal of 200 before I die. So, Almighty Deity of the aquifer, I will continue what I do, and you can continue what you do. But thanks for #5!
    If there is a particular statement you would like removed, just post it here and I would be happy to take it out.
    Wow! You truly are a gentle giant. I have even more respect for you now for the way you handled this situation. I don't think I would have been as nice to this sawed-off loudmouth midget! What's really phucked is that he doesn't even quote the "offensive statement"..... I don't see any problem with your comments. Carry on you big sexy lovable beast!

WannabeRacing
    I don't get mad. It does not help anything or anyone.
    Gordy and I have had this interesting relationship with his first public "You are full of crap" (He did not say crap, but this is a family board) over a half a decade ago. Every person is so different. And life is just managing these different personalities.
    But if I did say something that offended that individual, I would be happy to change it.

dmontzsta
    Wow! You truly are a gentle giant. I have even more respect for you now for the way you handled this situation. I don't think I would have been as nice to this sawed-off loudmouth midget! What's really phucked is that he doesn't even quote the "offensive statement"..... I don't see any problem with your comments. Carry on you big sexy lovable beast!
    All you giant fags give a new meaning to "jolly green giant".
    So gay...

WannabeRacing
    *note to self- stop looking for pictures of the 37 boat*

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast