Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ***boaters Unite..... I we need this...

PHOTOGLOU
    Wow don't know a good way to start this so here goes....
    Last Friday I recieved a call from S B S D (friend) and he proceeds to explain the boat accident north of Havasu (involving the Fountain boat) He states "I know you know alot of people who have fountains and wonder if you have any idea who owns"... etc etc etc... I have also recieved a few phone calls from people (none LEO) asking the same..... I DON'T and would press that person to do the right thing or else... A LIFE WAS LOST.....
    Reading the posts where several people are pulled over and fearful to go on the water makes me angry NOT AT LEO's OR curious people who walk up to the boats to inspect BUT ANGRY at the person who is causing this... I AM NOT placing blame on them for the accident BUT angry at what it is doing to me mentally and to our boating community....
    Here is what I want to do to help...
    Place a full page ad in ***boat magazine ASAP with the details of the accident and description of the boat. Somebody knows somebody who knows somebody who know this boat....
    I will cover a MIN of $100 or a max of $500 of the cost of this... If anybody else whould like to contribute to this PLEASE SPEAK UP...
    I in no way feel guilty about this accident just want to help..
    By doing this MORE SHOPS (Fiberglass etc) will know to look at work they have done or are doing... We are in the Hotaboat world Do we know if there was a hit and run of a m/c rider??? I don't and take cars in for body work all the time...
    Just an idea...

DeathFlightMedic
    Im with you, just let me know what to do.

Glamasu
    I beleive your on to something here...But is ***boat the best media for this type of ad?
    Would say the Boat trader or an off the shelf magazine be a better option???
    I would throw some cash at it either way but seems that a more accesible magazine would be a better avenue...

Havasu Luvr
    Hey Jay
    Big Baller Digital will through in $100.00 PM me the details.

Havasu Luvr
    lou, this is great of you to come up with this idea .... but like i stated in another thread pertaining to this said subject, (a few days ago) .... i believe this boat in question is either at the bottom of the lake, or when they got it out of the water in the fastest lake exit "EVER" ... it is probably already stripped or out of the state (this boat is "gonzo") --- so the only way this horrible crime/murder is going to be solved, is, if the coward-ass pilot/ & passenger can not stand the "guilt" & "heat" anymore and he/she turns "himself/themselves" in --- :sqeyes: (the best thing going in all of this, is that there are 'TWO" people running here, and "ONE" of them will break eventually) :jawdrop: keyes
    You maybe correct but his/her friends will put 2 and 2 together....accident involving a Fountain and my buddy just sold his, altered his, painted his or repaired his.... co-wink-a-dink? It's a start and the idea is a good one.

HOOTER SLED-
    How about some peeps that live in Havi or near there try to work with LE and get some flyers or something out at all the launch sites?

Insurance God
    I'm in & I bet ***boat would cut a deal since it is for a good cause. Call or PM me.
    Shawn

PHOTOGLOU
    lou, this is great of you to come up with this idea .... but like i stated in another thread pertaining to this said subject, (a few days ago) .... i believe this boat in question is either at the bottom of the lake, or when they got it out of the water in the fastest lake exit "EVER" ... it is probably already stripped or out of the state (this boat is "gonzo") --- so the only way this horrible crime/murder is going to be solved, is, if the coward-ass pilot/ & passenger can not stand the "guilt" & "heat" anymore and he/she turns "himself/themselves" in --- :sqeyes: (the best thing going in all of this, is that there are 'TWO" people running here, and "ONE" of them will break eventually) :jawdrop: keyes
    Might be a better idea:idea:
    What keeps going through my mind is passenger in boat was told by driver of boat everything is ok...
    No reason for passenger to think different...
    Talking to one of the ***boat magazine guys I was told there is an article coming out about this in next months ***boat. Looking into other ways to get this out...and a price of an ad... WILL HAVE MORE TOMORROW
    pull in forward everyone, if we all tell 2 people a day and they tell 2 people that same day and so on it will find its way back to the person(s) who may or may not know the severity of this....

Moneypitt
    Someone post up the "we tip" hotline for the LE involved. Maybe someone will phone in a tip. You don't have to give your name or number..........
    I'll bet a reward wouldn't hurt either considering a scum bag like this has scumbags for friends.....MP

Boatcop
    Someone post up the "we tip" hotline for the LE involved. Maybe someone will phone in a tip. You don't have to give your name or number..........
    I'll bet a reward wouldn't hurt either considering a scum bag like this has scumbags for friends.....MP
    Don't need a Tip Line.
    Just call:
    SBCSO River Station: (760) 326-9200
    Mohave County SO: Lake Havasu (928) 764-3535
    You don't have to leave your name.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast