Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: ***boaters Unite..... I we need this...

phebus
    Living out here in Havasu, I'm surprised at the lack of local press this accident has had.

Moneypitt
    Don't need a Tip Line.
    Just call:
    SBCSO River Station: (760) 326-9200
    Mohave County SO: Lake Havasu (928) 764-3535
    You don't have to leave your name.
    I guess these numbers will do the trick, thanks Alan........MP

Tom Brown
    I'll bet a reward wouldn't hurt either considering a scum bag like this has scumbags for friends.....MP
    Did I miss something? Are we on the lookout for someone with a lot of tattoos who wears their ball cap crooked?
    Are you suggesting this 9 year old boy rubbed out for failure to pay his mafia insurance fees?
    As I understand it, details are not being shared but it sounds to me like an accident, perhaps involving alcohol, by someone who does not have the courage to come forward.

DeathFlightMedic
    Living out here in Havasu, I'm surprised at the lack of local press this accident has had.
    It's because it happend in Topock, The in between land. Not quiet Havasu, Not quite Needles, Not Suprising Thats why I'm glad this forum is here!

Moneypitt
    Did I miss something? Are we on the lookout for someone with a lot of tattoos who wears their ball cap crooked?
    Are you suggesting this 9 year old boy rubbed out for failure to pay his mafia insurance fees?
    As I understand it, details are not being shared but it sounds to me like an accident, perhaps involving alcohol, by someone who does not have the courage to come forward.
    The boy is not hurt, the father was killed. Anyone that would do this is a scumbag, and it always seems that scumbags have scumbags for friends. Scumbags would turn in a buddy scumbag in heartbeat for a reward, that is just how scumbags are.............MP

Kachina26
    Jay, I'm in for $50, not big bucks, but it should help. PM me with info.

shadow
    I'm in & I bet ***boat would cut a deal since it is for a good cause. Call or PM me.
    Shawn
    Heres an idea:idea:
    Not that i wouldn't pitch in for this but maybe ***boat Could just throw a
    1PAGE ADDin without everyone having to pay them.I'd say 90% of the people here already pay for a subscription.
    Trust me i live here in Havasu and have had my eyes open everywhere,everytime i pass a storage facility,boat storage yard etc.
    Great idea Jay!!!!
    Maybe HB could place the add and the money could go as a reward??

Mardonzi
    Jay,, I'll kick in on this,, I haven't had my boat out yet since the accident but am sure there will be some scrutiny so anything I can do to get this guy found.. Let me know...

phebus
    I think that an add in the local paper might have more impact if the boat was suspected to be in a storage unit or garage out here.
    Neighbors that aren't boaters might report seeing a boat matching the description.

Tom Brown
    The boy is not hurt, the father was killed.
    Thank you, Moneypitt. I was confused.
    I also appreciate you using the word scumbag 6 times in your three sentence reply.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast