Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: ***boaters Unite..... I we need this...

Kachina26
    Thank you, Moneypitt. I was confused.
    I also appreciate you using the word scumbag 6 times in your three sentence reply.
    Actually, scumbag was only used twice, while the plural was used an additional 4 times. :idea:

Redwing247
    I think that an add in the local paper might have more impact if the boat was suspected to be in a storage unit or garage out here.
    Neighbors that aren't boaters might report seeing a boat matching the description.
    Good point. Can be done right away.
    I am in, PM me with the details.

Redneck
    Jay if there is anything I can help with give me a call. Called in on sat morning at about 4 am I passed a boat going towards parker but couldnt tell what type it was but it looked like checkers on the side. It was going opposite of me so I called 911 to report who gave me Havasu Pd dont know if they did much with the info.

LHC30Victory
    I am in also, but believe that Shadow has a point - the editors/owners of the mag should consider stepping up and allow all of our $$ to go to a reward for finding the boat/owner.....

HavasuUncleLarry
    Local Newspapers would be better....
    Today's News Herald in Lake Havasu
    Mohave Daily News In Bullhead
    And.. here at local TV station. .I will put together a 60 second spot.. asking for our viewers help... it can be sponsored by Concerned Boaters of Lake Havasu....
    Cost would normally be $600 for a month.. $450- for your guys...
    I will produce the spot at not cost. . it will show.. boats in the channel Behavng, the lake with the request for help....
    Larry Reese
    928 230 1770

ratso
    Might be a better idea:idea:
    What keeps going through my mind is passenger in boat was told by driver of boat everything is ok...
    No reason for passenger to think different...
    Talking to one of the ***boat magazine guys I was told there is an article coming out about this in next months ***boat. Looking into other ways to get this out...and a price of an ad... WILL HAVE MORE TOMORROW
    pull in forward everyone, if we all tell 2 people a day and they tell 2 people that same day and so on it will find its way back to the person(s) who may or may not know the severity of this....
    myspace http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

Havasu Luvr
    And.. here at local TV station. .I will put together a 60 second spot.. asking for our viewers help... it can be sponsored by Concerned Boaters of Lake Havasu....
    I will produce the spot at not cost. . it will show.. boats in the channel Behavng, the lake with the request for help....
    Larry Reese
    928 230 1770
    Damm Larry, you're awesome ! ! ! ! Kudo's

PHOTOGLOU
    Larry Reese
    928 230 1770
    Larry I am in and will call you now... BUT I am wondering if this person boat is from the havasu area. If not we are missing the nv az (phoenix mesa scottsdale) and ca area.... BUT for $450 we can do this today.... Lets go!!!!

phebus
    Jay, could you check back with your contact at SBSD and see if there are any new leads that might help in focusing the search to a specific location?

2Driver
    1/2 page ads in the NV, AZ and CA boat traders would be very good.
    WANTED 30' fountain and scumbag driver
    Brief description of boat
    Brief description of accident.
    Contact info
    Anyone could post all over Craigslist in every city as well. This is one of those times when you throw as much shit against the wall to see if any sticks.
    I will call all 4 news stations in Phoenix and the Arizona republic today to see if they will pick up the story. I will direct them to SBSD for details.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast