Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: ***boaters Unite..... I we need this...

PHOTOGLOU
    I have left a message for my friend a San Berdo Sheriffs office want to try to get them to go in Larry's video to show support and dedication to this matter...
    Also with this video I am hoping the National news agency's pick this up as a news story.... Jay 714 552 0300

2Driver
    If anyone has or has access to a digital photo of a 30 ft fountain with red and black checkering on the side please email it to me...
    larry@reelstarproductions.com
    Thanks
    larry
    Someone posted this and it seems to me like a good model . Be aware that this came from a poker run with people in it so I am not sure how you would pull out the faces and the watercraft stickers. If you could do that it would be close enough to get the general public the basic idea even though this is a 27' I think?
    http://www.lakeracerllc.com/PokerRun...7/ds070454.jpg

Goad
    This is a great idea.
    Someone had mentioned that the boat might be at the bottom of the lake or parted out (gonzo).....doesnt matter.
    There is some mechanic/previous owner/friend/etc that has put their hands on that boat and can say who the current owner is.
    SoCalJetBoats.com is in for this for $100.00.
    I say once enough money is raised for the ad, the remainder raised should be put forward as reward money for the arrest of this man.
    I will continue to follow this thread.
    -Brad

Opinionated
    Jay, you have a PM. Thanks

Goad
    Someone posted this and it seems to me like a good model . Be aware that this came from a poker run with people in it so I am not sure how you would pull out the faces and the watercraft stickers. If you could do that it would be close enough to get the general public the basic idea even though this is a 27' I think?
    http://www.lakeracerllc.com/PokerRun...7/ds070454.jpg
    Here is a boat that might be closer to the description....this is a 27'
    http://www.powerboatlistings.com/pow.../Full_view.jpg

If there is a need to print fliers I can do about 10,000 at no cost. I would just need someone to creat the flier and email it to me. After that we would need a plan on getting the fliers posted at launch ramps, marinas and services shops.

Ion
    I think that an add in the local paper might have more impact if the boat was suspected to be in a storage unit or garage out here.
    Along these lines...does anyone know "Uncle Larry"? A local tv host and boater? He posts in this forum from time to time. Adding mentions of this incident on our TV45 certainly couldn't hurt.

Ion
    Along these lines...does anyone know "Uncle Larry"? A local tv host and boater? He posts in this forum from time to time. Adding mentions of this incident on our TV45 certainly couldn't hurt.
    Oops...looks like Larry beat me to the punch!

2Driver
    Looks like ABC news here in Phoenix is responding and will be calling for information from LE.

Opinionated
    May sound like a stretch, but what about America's Most Wanted?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast