Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: ***boaters Unite..... I we need this...

PHOTOGLOU
    Just got a call from Bill (Mountain) at Advantage boats in Lake Havasu City... Bill and I have known each other for 20+ years as he is a family friend and I worked for him in the late 80's at a Yamaha dealership in Garden Grove... Seems Barry's family (Jet skier that was killed on Aug 9th 2007) is going to all the boat shops and Manuf. in Lake Havasu... Bill said he was approached by the family who was distraut and felt like this issue was at the wayside of everyones mind.... Bill said it brought him pride to be able to bring up ***boat.com and show these threads and the video that was put together and paid for by concerned citizens. People ARE thinking about and doing something about this situation seemed to have brought a sense of gratitude from the family... I can only imagine what they are going through... Bill said when they left his shop to go move onto another shop they mentioned wanting to set up a reward for information leading to a arrest of the person responsible...
    I am passing along information as this warmed my heart and brought back the reality that this is affecting peoples lives every minute of every day...
    I am looking forward to talking to the family as Bill has aquired their number to bring them alittle more peace with this. And let them know this is not a battle that is only being carried on by them...
    Hope this warms you as much as it did me.

SoCalHD
    That is nice to hear.....Just let them know that they are in our hearts and prayers.....and that the boat in question is being looked out for in every corner...

shezamargarita
    Hi this is Denise ( Dylan's mom),we have gotten thru a very difficult time, the service... My focus now is on catching these people who took away are loved one, Barry. I have contacted America's Most Wanted, Harvey Levin at tmz.com, cbs, abc,fox la, cnn,and klas Las Vegas for their assistance in helping us to notify the public of this horrible tragedy. I am trying very hard to stay strong for my son, so I can focus on getting this Fountain boat and persons caught. The entire Pendley family and friends want to thank every one who has tried and is still trying to get information on this accident.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678