Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can Anybody Find

Wet Dream
    Can anybody show me where it was an "invitation only". I looked EVERYWHERE, and I didn't see it. I didn't see anything that had been edited or altered, so I'm curious as to what the hell it is.

miketsouth
    Can anybody show me where it was an "invitation only". I looked EVERYWHERE, and I didn't see it. I didn't see anything that had been edited or altered, so I'm curious as to what the hell it is.
    welcome to the world of Big Beers
    may i recommend a Old Guardian, or a Lagunitas Undercover Shutdown

DansBlown73Nordic
    Is this another DRAMA THREAD????????

Wet Dream
    No Dan, this is a thread to put a stop to any such drama from beginning. There is a difference.

fat rat
    Be more specific..............cuz I don't have a clue of what you are talking about.

Wet Dream
    Something about Anna being an invitational event? It was rumored to be posted here on HB, and want to find out where this alleged post is. No biggie. Tim, sorry, I had my phone on silent.

DansBlown73Nordic
    Oh ok I was just checking........

shirkey4750
    QUOTE=kojac;2664516]The Lake Anna Boating and Recreation Association will be hosting it's first annual membership meeting on August 11th. 2007 at Jack Weller's house.
    The meeting will be called to order at 10:30 a.m.
    After the meeting there will be hot dogs and hamburgers, music and general picnic atmosphere with lots of boats.
    We will be sending out our first newsletter and membership cards in the mail this week so hopefully everybody who gets one will attend.
    I know many of the boaters that attended THE FEAST OF THE EAST at Jack's place in June wanted to join but didn't get the chance.
    You may apply for membership at our website WWW.LABARA.ORG
    Hope to see you all there.
    Kojac[/QUOTE]
    I think this is the post your looking for>

Wet Dream
    Thats the closest thing I could find also, but still no mention of Invitation Only. What I see in that one is that existing members should have the info needed, etc. Although it doesn't say anything about "everyone welcome" or "come join", it doesn't say anything about exclusivity.

why would a person pay to join this club?? and just go there maybe once a year?!to help them with there "Lake Issues" Hell we got our on problems at our on lakes I think this is for people that live on or boat on it all the time...and besides I can get to foot long HOTDOGS at Sonic for under 10 bucks. now thats a deal LOL
    Markist

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast