Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Nice Pair re-commits to the dark side

Boatmaster
    Very nice Steve!!

DSIDan
    Do you have to share it for the rest of the year, or does your new boat bitch just have spikey hair?
    Nicer' Pair <------ What do you think, new name?

DSIDan
    Do you have to share it for the rest of the year, or does your new boat bitch just have spikey hair?
    Nicer' Pair <------ What do you think, new name?

Robbie Racer
    Congrats Steve. Very nice!! I want to be riding with you the next time we get in the rough water.

DCBob
    U know I'm just kidding. Actually I have been in a whacka boat (just not a skater) After I stopped coughing from all the blue smoke I'll admit it was a thumbs up ride.
    "Honest" I didn't inhale.
    Frickin Wacker Boy

LUVNLIFE
    Hey Nice Pair that's a great looking boat. Congrats. WE hope to make it up there to play on the Delta again with you guys

acatitude
    Is that Havasu Cig's old 28 ???? That was sure a SCOOTER -- Boat FLAT got with the program... Ken better keep the push rope handy !!!
    now where did this non boater any more guy come from ..... come on out on hookie day, Ill save ya a seat.... :idea:

hulshot
    Waka-Waka-
    waka-Waka-
    How long is the starting rope for those motas? One handed start or both?? Does one tiller arm on one motor control both?? Is there bench seats front and back?? did it come on a trailer or does it fit in the back of your truck??? Waka-Waka-Waka.... Hey DAD, can we go fishin soon? Maybe we can catch a BIG one.

DCBob
    Hey Nice Pair that's a great looking boat. Congrats. WE hope to make it up there to play on the Delta again with you guys
    You guys should try to come up for Hookey Day.....It would be good to see ya all!

Dave C
    LMAO!!!..... ur just jealous
    Waka-Waka-
    waka-Waka-
    How long is the starting rope for those motas? One handed start or both?? Does one tiller arm on one motor control both?? Is there bench seats front and back?? did it come on a trailer or does it fit in the back of your truck??? Waka-Waka-Waka.... Hey DAD, can we go fishin soon? Maybe we can catch a BIG one.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast