Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Long Beach Pics

FLATMVN
    Awesome pics Louis, thanks for the PS52 boat!..
    Art I have allot more of the 52 if you need some.

FLATMVN
    Great shots man. You almost don't suck.:wink:
    Paul
    Coming from some rookies such as you and Buzz, that is a great compliment. A little more practice and you guy's might get the hang of this thing also. :idea:

fc-pilot
    I am afraid it takes a little more than practice to become good at this stuff, so there is no hope for me. There is still hope for you though. Those are great shots, thanks for taking the time to post them up.
    Paul

GofastRacer
    Art I have allot more of the 52 if you need some.
    Louis, would love to have some, thanks!...

that some great stuff, thanks for taking the time to post them

Moneypitt
    Louis, would love to have some, thanks!...
    Yeah Art would love to have some PS52 pics with a REAL Art Anderson tune up, up front, leading the pack..Someday Art, someday.......Maybe......Ray

GofastRacer
    Yeah Art would love to have some PS52 pics with a REAL Art Anderson tune up, up front, leading the pack..Someday Art, someday.......Maybe......Ray
    Now Ray, we both know that ain't going to happen, that program is done after Ming, if it even gets there???..

circleboatKIDD
    Now Ray, we both know that ain't going to happen, that program is done after Ming, if it even gets there???..
    52 boat ready to go new pieces are in, even put some 22s in the ole girl, one more race is all we need . I figured I take care of that little problem so it was done way before Ming.

GofastRacer
    52 boat ready to go new pieces are in, even put some 22s in the ole girl, one more race is all we need . I figured I take care of that little problem so it was done way before Ming.
    Way to go Jeff!..

Moneypitt
    Great Jeff, I'm pleasantly surprised...........I was going to call Brad and offer to make those hex pieces out of steel with real steel studs....But it looks as though you have it under control....The 89 is doubtful for Ming...Need heads for the little motor, as those were cracked in 5 places going in to the beach, we knew it, but we either ran them or sat it out......Maybe if I can come up with some decent castings to transfer the pieces into?.......I've also got a trip to the salt flats in mid September, so time may be a deciding factor as well. Great to see the family Jeff, say hi to everyone........Ray

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast