Thread: Berkeley JB Bowl? any good?

kcsteck
    Berkeley JB bowl? is that the same as JG Bowl split bowl? looks the same but im not sure. I have a JC pump and was lookin for a split bowl. Is the JB bowl the same as JG split bowl and bolts up to the JC etc and will take a droop etc? Please advise.
    Casey

squirt
    JB's are close to the JG but the JB's vanes are alittle shorter. Everything will bolt up the same and unless your looking for 10ths you won't notice any difference between the two.

Devilman
    Berkeley JB bowl? is that the same as JG Bowl split bowl? looks the same but im not sure. I have a JC pump and was lookin for a split bowl. Is the JB bowl the same as JG split bowl and bolts up to the JC etc and will take a droop etc? Please advise.
    Casey
    What Squirt said.
    I did the C/G bowl swap on mine too recently. In my search for a bowl, I ended up speaking with Jack McClure at MPD, he told me the exact same thing. Unless you are really trying to wring it out performance-wise, the B bowl is fine..... There was a B bowl for sale in the SPAM section for quite awhile, pretty reasonable. May try doing a search as some time has passed since I last saw it, SPAM section moves pretty quick, lol.

kcsteck
    Thanks guys..good to know.. Ive got my eye on a JB bowl then. ill look for the one in the spam section. If any one got a JG or JB for resonable ..Hollar.
    Casey