Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: screen names

Jbb
    Good thing a stumbled upon it, because I’m sure the whole point was to discuss it without me knowing. To bash me in the dark, so very brave. If you had taken the time to get to know me you would understand I would never do this to you, Hell I even took the high road and apologized for the remarks I made about you. And what happened next, you attempted to start a whole Bash the DFMedic Thread over political beliefs, nothing more!!!!
    lol...that's funny....It was meant to be discussed behind your back?.......on the most populated forum of this website?.....with a header name of Screen Names?.....You have quite the keen insight into the obvious there Death Flight....

Sleeper CP
    . As per your examples, I am more offended by some of the more 'suggestive, sexually explicit' screen names than anything, especially for our members that are married or in a permanent type relationship. Talk about disrespect!
    Rio
    Prude
    Post script edit: Hey Jbb, kind of like: Hidden in plain sight.
    We think way to much a like.
    Sleeper CP
    565" Ford Lover, 1,000+ HP Safely used since 1992

Squeezing Spectra
    I'm confused. Would Mr. C*ck blocker short bus window licker be an offensive screen name?:idea:
    Why you gotta be like that LOL

'75 Miller
    I don't care what anyone chooses for their name. I'm NOT offended one bit. Just thought DFM was a strangely inappropriate name for someone in the lifesaving game. Don't care one way or the other if dude changes it.
    If someone on a site for Catholic priests wants to call himself NAMBLA-MAN that wouldn't offend me either.
    In a few hours I'll look into deleting the whole thing, so hurry up & tell me to get over myself, call me what you will, put words in my mouth, whatever you wish.

Screaming Pete
    Wow……I got under somebody’s skin. Isn’t it amazing how many judgments about me are being thrown around, and just because of my name! How many of you know me, and have actually met me? Who know what I’m about, what I support, and how I live my life? I can think of very few who actually have. And here we are with a whole thread about my name!
    Good thing a stumbled upon it, because I’m sure the whole point was to discuss it without me knowing. To bash me in the dark, so very brave. If you had taken the time to get to know me you would understand I would never do this to you, Hell I even took the high road and apologized for the remarks I made about you. And what happened next, you attempted to start a whole Bash the DFMedic Thread over political beliefs, nothing more!!!!
    Honestly, would anything I have said carry les meaning if I called myself Riverslutfuc or pussyrrock1? Would my passion for advocating SOBER DRIVING and BOATER SAFTY be any less? I would like to think it wouldn’t.
    So for the record I WILL NOT CHANGE MY NAME. It is my coping mechanism, my CISD. I will not apologies for it, or make excuses for it. If you want me gone, then take it up with the site admin. (Even though you probably have)
    For all of you out there who support my right to name myself anything I want, Thank you. Keep up the good work. I have said it before I would rather read the book than burn it just for the cover, and apparently you agree.
    And to 75 Miller, you are a coward. You have proved it more through your actions now more than your words ever could. Next time you have a problem come to me face to face, rather than stabbing me in the back.
    This is the last I will say on this subject.
    welcome to Hot Boat...........eeerrrrrrrrr Drama Boat. just about everything in the sandbar is drama of some kind. it never used to be like that, sad realy

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789