Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: closing the sand bar

Rod2614
    Have you noticed all the reeds on the sandbar. Well, mark my words they will call it a new bird sanctuary and close it down full time. So we need to get ride of the reeds.
    I have two ideas: one pull the out when you are there. two have all your pot smoking friends throw all there seeds in the reeds and the feds will mow it down for us, or they won't and there will be a bumper crop of hemp...... SEED THE REEDS

h2oski2fast
    Bullshit, The water hasnt been high enough in the last couple years to keep the weeds under water.
    Ohhhhhh it must be a conspierecy.... Maybe you should stop going to Havasu.
    Or, make me a bicycle, clown!

Rod2614
    I have seen the water level higher and lower in the 15 years I have been going to the sandbar. Never has there been green lush REEDs not weeds growing there. The water level has little to do with it. Reeds can and do grow in high or low water levels. I hope your right and I am wrong. I work on the bike for you...lol

Beer-30
    Whatever funny guy, just shut up and make it! LOL.

hallett21
    K people!!!! every fall the reeds grow in..... then in the springish time the reeds, weeds and other stuff goes away. By summer u got it back. But i'm down for weed-wacking the sandbar so we can get on it faster

79Challenger
    Or, make me a bicycle, clown!
    "You motorboatin' son of a B1tch!"

Phat Matt
    Whatever funny guy, just shut up and make it! LOL.
    Here you go you little Hyena.

Panic Button
    Don't give them any ideas....

RaceFace
    "You motorboatin' son of a B1tch!"
    "So tell me, are they built for pleasure or are they built for speed!" LOL!!!!

Have you noticed all the reeds on the sandbar. Well, mark my words they will call it a new bird sanctuary and close it down full time. So we need to get ride of the reeds.
    I have two ideas: one pull the out when you are there. two have all your pot smoking friends throw all there seeds in the reeds and the feds will mow it down for us, or they won't and there will be a bumper crop of hemp...... SEED THE REEDS
    So what will you do with all the reeds that you pull? Leave them there? Let them float down river? Load them up in your boat? Smoke them?
    The reeds will not close the sandbar. MARK MY WORDS.
    It's all just part of nature doing it's thing.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast