Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: small meet this weekend in antlers okla.

taylormanss
    cause certain members fire they're boats with open headers up at 3 in the mornin and party alittle hard i've tried talking them into lakes close to me without patrol or the probs they'd have everywhere else, but noone listens
    I understand tom there are always a few assholes that like to pull that shit!

IMPATIENT 1
    Sounds like fun to me
    me too if your sober enough to be woke up by a damn big block , your to old to be at the lake past dark
    i've got access to a entire side of our local big lake with 10 hook ups, 20 acres of private maintained land with 2 huge metting pavilions with fireplaces, a private maintained swim beach, and so on. i can rent this entire 20 acres and the 1/4mile(perfect for racing!) cove leading into it for 150 a day(this includes the rv hook-ups, water, eletric , the beach, etc) NOONE WAS INTERESTED:jawdrop: no patrol on the lake, has cheap super unleaded at the marine(full service, they fill yo shiat!)huge, nice cabins on the opposite side of the lake. this place screams MEET but i guess most have more $$$ than cents

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12