Thread: K5 and K51

I want to thank my team and crews for agreat weekend at Long Beach. First, Mr and Mrs Flat Stupid for making it all happen. Running two boats is not easy and not cheap. Joey Grose for having both motors rock solid and tuned up. Dave Sammons and Julie(for all your patience and understanding while Dave is in the garage working on our boat) for having the K51 ready and closer to being where we need to be, great job Dave. Rolf, Eric, Terry Blair (for all your driving and hard work), Tom Farner for all their help in the pits and launching. You guys are invaluable! Rob Funk, Wes, Tony Costantino and Mr and Mrs Photo Chick thank you for all the help and pictures.
    Allen Bolt Nazi, thank you for all your help and support with fasteners and your tireless work in the pits.
    Billy B and Conner thank you for having the K5 ready to kick butt every heat and main.
    Ty Newton for driving the crap out of the Cone and dominating the race. It is fun to watch you drive. Congrats on the Championship.
    I know I get uptight at times but it all gets better as the weekend goes on and I will work on it.
    The capsule boat will be a little better in San Diego.
    Tony

lucky
    Toney your a Dam good dude ! Hats off to all that helped and I know you all must have had a blast - that k crew is always fun and always topshelf people in that crew

jh4rt
    Tony and Crew.
    Thanks so much for our tour, and the time you spent with us. We won't ever forget it.
    Best,
    Jim.

brad22
    Congrats Tony on a great weekend, you guys kick ass.
    Hope to see those boats soon
    http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q...y/5da26060.jpg

Good job to all.
    It is just awesome to see the commitment to the sport.
    Thanks to all the people involved.
    I know, I know, I should have been there. I will see you guys in Phoenix, if not sooner.

BIGCHRIS
    congrats guys ,glad it went well

Tony and Crew.
    Thanks so much for our tour, and the time you spent with us. We won't ever forget it.
    Best,
    Jim.
    Jim you are very welcome and I am glad Roark enjoyed it. I will give you a call next time I am in NP.
    Congrats Tony on a great weekend, you guys kick ass.
    Hope to see those boats soon
    http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q...y/5da26060.jpg
    Brad, I'm sorry I didn't get to chat with you and your dad more. It was a little hectic but i plan on calling your dad this week to discuss a couple things. Great pictures!

BobbyB
    I liked the Hooch dog, oh yeah, GrEat RACE!!!