Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Welding on stainless manifold risers

jkh04200
    My tips are also under the water. they have internal flaps and I also installed the external ones. Once again IMO your major concern is lake water not cooling water. If your somewhat concious of this you shouldn't have a problem.JMO Now if you have alot of compression with a big ol knarly cam. Thats a diffrent story

BrendellaJet
    My tips are also under the water. they have internal flaps and I also installed the external ones. Once again IMO your major concern is lake water not cooling water. If your somewhat concious of this you shouldn't have a problem.JMO Now if you have alot of compression with a big ol knarly cam. Thats a diffrent story
    Compression is over 11:1 and the cam is a large solid roller. Ill get specs.

f_inscreenname
    If you still want to do it why not just extend the inner tube and use rubber exhaust hose on the outside?

BrendellaJet
    Im just concerned that withouthte water jacket it might get too hot. Plus with the stainless on the outside too all polished up will look better than the black hose.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12