Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did Carrera & Afterbirth Boats Move?

Pussywhippled
    Just curious, looks like their building off the 91 is empty...

6 Dollar Boat
    I noticed that yesterday....the place looked empty...

Cole Trickle
    I was gonna post something....signs/window lettering is down and the showroom looked like a ghost town.:idea:

jbtrailerjim
    They're still building boats at their factory off of Jurupa Ave. in Riverside as of the other day. I think the Corona location was just a sales showroom?

Kilrtoy
    Yes they did,
    right in front of DCB

Biglue
    Did Carrera and Aftershock merge/buy one another out or something? I have neve seen many Aftershocks and only recently went on their website. They seem to offer most if not all Carrera models named something else. Anyone care to share some facts?
    BTW, this post was not made with intentions to stir up any shit. I'm just curious is all.

Pussywhippled
    They're still building boats at their factory off of Jurupa Ave. in Riverside as of the other day. I think the Corona location was just a sales showroom?
    So if that was the case, how was their sales/showroom working out for them? LMFAO...

Havasubum
    they did move location. went down there a couple weeks ago and the building was empty. forgot where they said they moved to.

Pussywhippled
    BTW, this post was not made with intentions to stir up any shit. I'm just curious is all.
    Mine was, otherwise why post it.
    And so are the days of our lives...

dicudmore
    Did Carrera and Aftershock merge/buy one another out or something? I have neve seen many Aftershocks and only recently went on their website. They seem to offer most if not all Carrera models named something else. Anyone care to share some facts?
    several years ago...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast