Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: English

Devilman
    Well hello there Mikey. Now why would you go an hurt my feelings like that? What have I ever done to you besides point out the very obvious that you're a simple minded (didn't want to call you an idiot) (btw, no smilies there either) goof ball who's too easy to pick on yet extremely fun. Funny you use the likelyhood of English being a second language to me to try an draw attention away from your horrible spelling and grammar. Glad you found my two spelling errors, now explain to us what's your excuse dumbass? Kind of fits your description I made up above huh? BTW instead of running a spell check on posts you quote, give your posts a a scan while you're at it. Just some free advice, take it or just keep picking your nose for some lunch Einstein.
    Feel free to pick that one apart if you wish, I didn't run a spell check just to give you a sporting chance.
    Sincerely,
    The smarter POS.
    You are in trouble now mister, you best be reporting for duty in your "call out" thread.
    LOL

Biglue
    You are in trouble now mister, you best be reporting for duty in your "call out" thread.
    LOL
    Touche'.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234